APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

4 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

Hey buddy, 

the script is great. Better than Perfect Crabs for sure because I have both.

I was wondering if you could remove the automatic dropping vial function especially with right click or maybe an option to do so

Cheers

Hey!

Thanks for the kind words (:

The script will drop junk automatically (among the list of junk items is vials, yes!). I'm not sure why you'd want this removed though? I could certainly make the 'drop junk' option a toggle but I figured i'd just leave it off the UI since I didn't want to clutter it with options I didn't think people would need!

Apa

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey!

Thanks for the kind words (:

The script will drop junk automatically (among the list of junk items is vials, yes!). I'm not sure why you'd want this removed though? I could certainly make the 'drop junk' option a toggle but I figured i'd just leave it off the UI since I didn't want to clutter it with options I didn't think people would need!

Apa

True that it would clutter the GUI, but everytime it drinks a pot and if it's empty, it will drop it almost instantly (right click too). 

Hey!, my trial end well, i liked the script and end buying it ;p

On 25/2/2018 at 5:20 PM, D Bolter said:

Hey buddy, 

the script is great. Better than Perfect Crabs for sure because I have both.

I was wondering if you could remove the automatic dropping vial function especially with right click or maybe an option to do so

Cheers

i thought the same while i was triying it bc when i do afk training i almost never drop vials, it's just simpler to deposit all at bank, plus i can have them if i need to split pots later. ofc it's not a big deal i still bought it without that feature :D

7 hours ago, suicideplays said:

Hey!, my trial end well, i liked the script and end buying it ;p

i thought the same while i was triying it bc when i do afk training i almost never drop vials, it's just simpler to deposit all at bank, plus i can have them if i need to split pots later. ofc it's not a big deal i still bought it without that feature :D

Thanks for your custom! I'm thinking of making a 'drop vials' toggle in the UI instead of making it 'drop junk', so you can keep vials while still dropping junk. That being said, it's important to note that if you keep your inventory full, the script won't be able to loot, so you may miss out on easy clues!

Apa

2 hours ago, killercrak said:

Can I buy via RSGP?

Also could I have a trial please?

Started the trial (: And yes you can pay with GP, but not directly since OSBot must take a cut ! (plus I don't have the power to give out copies of the script).

You will have to buy a store voucher which you can redeem for credit. Here's a link to the vouchers section. Good luck! https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Apa

1 minute ago, greyvivivi said:

Hi for some reason the bot doesn't refresh the crabs? It worked for one run and then after about 10 minutes it doesn't do anything and I get logged out for AFK. Is this a problem on my part?

Hey,

I think OSBot is experiencing issues following the recent game update. This is normal - it happens most weeks. Please be patient while the developers fix this issue, and in the unlikely event that the following client release doesn't help, please let me know ! (:

-Apa

• Like 1