APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

13 minutes ago, Noob2Bot said:

Ever since yesterday's update there is an error when trying to get in/out of the island with "Cannot find Sandicrab" or something simmilar when banking for food/pots.

If this will be fixed with the new client I am sorry for posting :)

It will be fixed with the new client (: but no worries for posting!

25 minutes ago, Imagine said:

doesn't click the minimap when walking, instead clicks ground every few steps

If you had read any of the previous comments you would have already known this... but due to the osrs update yesterday a lot of the bots are broken for the time being. be patient, they will be fixed soon. This bot is flawless when working properly

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 175k said:

Hey, can I get a trial for this? 

Many thanks

Sure thing, done! (:

1 hour ago, Imagine said:

doesn't click the minimap when walking, instead clicks ground every few steps

39 minutes ago, Fluff said:

If you had read any of the previous comments you would have already known this... but due to the osrs update yesterday a lot of the bots are broken for the time being. be patient, they will be fixed soon. This bot is flawless when working properly

Hi Imagine,

As Fluff said, the OSBot hooks are currently out of date for the latest osrs update. This is what is causing inconsistencies (not just with this script!) - please be patient while the devs locate and fix the issues for the next OSBot version (:

-Apa

• Like 1

i tihnk its working now. but one big problem you need to fix asap is: i got 3 potions with me every tour and the bot keep banking when the pots are empty --even when i still have 55%+ food in inv--. this is NOT neccesary! pls make an option that either [x] bank when pots empty or [x] bank when food emtpy. this is rlly xp waste and ofcourse the 10k for the trip to the isle.

hope u can understand. regards

36 minutes ago, xxbtn said:

i tihnk its working now. but one big problem you need to fix asap is: i got 3 potions with me every tour and the bot keep banking when the pots are empty --even when i still have 55%+ food in inv--. this is NOT neccesary! pls make an option that either [x] bank when pots empty or [x] bank when food emtpy. this is rlly xp waste and ofcourse the 10k for the trip to the isle.

Sooo just take more potions to even out..? not to be a jerk, but you do not have to make things so difficult..

Very good script btw apa! :)

Edited by Triovani

13 hours ago, KenBot said:

Hey I'm having trouble with the bot due to it refreshing rock crabs when it doesn't need to. Then it goes back to the spot I'm using (west spot 3) and keeps refreshing because the crabs aren't in their spot.

Switch to stealth injection - this should solve your issues! (more info on main thread)

Cheers

2 hours ago, xxbtn said:

Hey,

You will find this exact option on the GUI :

image.thumb.png.613967497906135dd54d958011e51138.png

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Triovani said:

Sooo just take more potions to even out..? not to be a jerk, but you do not have to make things so difficult..

Very good script btw apa! :)

Thanks (:

5 hours ago, killerownsu said:

Why does it walk to a safe position ? and it just stands there :/

It will walk to a safe place if it needs to world hop, or break. If it is breaking, it will go to the safe place 2 minutes before the break starts to ensure it is not under attack before trying to log out.

Cheers!

-Apa