APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

21 hours ago, Apaec said:

It will walk to a safe place if it needs to world hop, or break. If it is breaking, it will go to the safe place 2 minutes before the break starts to ensure it is not under attack before trying to log out.

Cheers!

-Apa

It just relogged in, stood there getting attacked by sand crabs for 2 mins, and killed the crabs, resetted the crabs, then Moved to safe spot for 2 more mins? Man idk the script needs to be tweaked

14 hours ago, Zoobs said:

Could I get a trial? :)

Certainly, done! (:

13 hours ago, killerownsu said:

Also it logs when a break comes and thats fine, but when it relogs and it gets attacked by the crabs it just stands there.. Idk man this script looking yikes, I got auto Retaliate on too

So the sand crabs are attacking you? If you're sure auto-retal is on (the script makes sure of this too), then why does your player not fight back? Or maybe I have understood you wrong?

12 hours ago, DuBoss said:

Is the script back up and functioning normally? Or are there still issues from last Thursdays update?

It should be back to how it was before thursdays update, yes!

8 hours ago, adamko123osrs said:

Hello, 
the bot looks really amazing ! Could I get a trial to test it before buying ? 

BTW: Is it working on OS X as well ? 

Have a nice day.

Sure thing, i've started a trial on your account - OSBot should work with OSX, yes!

-Apa

6 hours ago, burs014 said:

it works really good went from 50 str to 82 str in 3 days.

Awesome progress, thanks for sharing! (:

Hey!!!!!! I'm reallllllly wanting to try the trial for the Sandcrabbies! :)  I was told you have Legit Scripts and should give you a try, so may i get a trial of the sand crabs also got money on the side to buy the sandcrab script once trial is over/near ending :) let me know and thanks for the Effort in making these scripts!!!! 

Hey Apa i'm having some problems.

Everytime i run sand crabs my account goes on a break instantly, this only happens when using osbot breaks due to the script not having one like the agility one.

if i don't allow breaks it works fine but i normally log after x amount of time...

when i first bought the bot it worked fine i don't know randomly why i'm getting issues do you have any idea?

PS - Apa's scirpts are the best ones i've ever bought/used. I have the sand crab + rooftop agility, its worth the price don't hesitate to buy!