APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

17 hours ago, Apaec said:

Woo awesome progress!! (:

I can certainly change the default, I set it to 10 minutes arbitrarily but it can easily be changed. Perhaps 5 minutes is more fitting!

I will look into this for the next release.

Apa

Apa,

One more question, is the refreshing path random or always the exact same path? Do you use the OSBot Webwalker for this or your own code?

Many thanks.
Prolax

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Unfortunately I can't be much help here as I don't run the store (it is handled by OSBot). I've never purchased a script so i'm not aware of the process; if it is still not working, perhaps give @Maldesto a PM and he may be able to help.

Apa (:

Thanks! Problem solved. With safari browser doesn't work..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Prolax said:

Apa,

One more question, is the refreshing path random or always the exact same path? Do you use the OSBot Webwalker for this or your own code?

Many thanks.
Prolax

Since the web walker is not as reliable as path walking (as it has to dynamically generate a path, and there is more that can go wrong), The script navigates the sand crab area using a local network of paths for maximum reliability. If you start the script elsewhere, or if the script cannot detect it's current approximate location, it will default on the web walker. If started at sandcrabs (in any area), the script should never use the web walker. For refreshing, a path is used, but exact tiles clicked will vary with external factors such as camera angle and latency.

Hopefully that answers your question (:

Apa

4 hours ago, miltonas said:

Thanks! Problem solved. With safari browser doesn't work..

Glad you got it sorted! (:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Solenjo said:

Hi,

Having trouble with the script. When I start it the cursor goes to the top right of my screen and tries to select food/potions. And then gets stuck as it hasn't selected anything.

Was working fine yesterday. Not sure if I have set it up incorrectly? 

Any help much appreciated.

Yea happening to me too the bot is refusing to drink combat pots and it constantly tries to but fails, also script doesn't start unless you are right near the crabs and it seems to sometimes get stuck refreshing itself. Was working fine yesterday I think its to do with the update that happened 2 hrs ago from Jagex. Hopefully Apaec can fix it soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, El Solenjo said:

Hi,

Having trouble with the script. When I start it the cursor goes to the top right of my screen and tries to select food/potions. And then gets stuck as it hasn't selected anything.

Same problem here, i think osrs update that was yesterday glitched the script :s

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Perzify said:

same issue here. The refresh timer just keeps running and no action is taken by the bot. It was working fine after yesterdays update. I don't know if there has been an update today?

1 hour ago, miltonas said:

Same problem here, i think osrs update that was yesterday glitched the script :s

2 hours ago, unniquue1 said:

Yea happening to me too the bot is refusing to drink combat pots and it constantly tries to but fails, also script doesn't start unless you are right near the crabs and it seems to sometimes get stuck refreshing itself. Was working fine yesterday I think its to do with the update that happened 2 hrs ago from Jagex. Hopefully Apaec can fix it soon.

3 hours ago, El Solenjo said:

Hi,

Osbot's hooks got broke, we will need to wait for devs to update it.

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Perzify said:

same issue here. The refresh timer just keeps running and no action is taken by the bot. It was working fine after yesterdays update. I don't know if there has been an update today?

6 hours ago, miltonas said:

7 hours ago, unniquue1 said:

8 hours ago, El Solenjo said:

Hi,

As @progamerz helpfully pointed out; the client had some issues following the game update(s). Hopefully the latest OSBot release will fix things. Check it out: 

Apa