APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

9 minutes ago, PulseImpulse said:

@Apaec

barely tried to run it for 3 mins on the spot , and it keeps trying to refresh lol going back and forth refreshing , i am using mirror mode, and doing magic!

Hey!

Unfortunately mirror mode doesn't support this script; you'll have to switch over to stealth injection. Please see the OP for more details! 

Apa (:

23 minutes ago, sixhunnid said:

which frequency would you recommend

It depends how you play on your account - if you find yourself moving the mouse/camera around a lot when you play legitimately, then set frequency low, maybe 2-3 mins. It's really up to you though; try different values and see what works best! (:

2 minutes ago, Prolax said:

Hi APA,

About the input movements.
I think only ~ 5 minutes is useful, since after more then 5 minutes of inactivity you get logged off?

Regards
Prolax

Hi! (: Not sure what you mean by this, there's a continuous slider so you can customise how frequently the events trigger!

But yes, I think the AFK timer is 5 mins so setting it lower than that should keep you logged in at all times.

Apa

29 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hi! (: Not sure what you mean by this, there's a continuous slider so you can customise how frequently the events trigger!

But yes, I think the AFK timer is 5 mins so setting it lower than that should keep you logged in at all times.

Apa

Default it is set on 10 minutes. I'm using 5 minutes instead.
I don't really see the point of having it higher then 5 minutes?

The script itself is flawless, going for 100K killed crabs.

prolax.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prolax said:

Default it is set on 10 minutes. I'm using 5 minutes instead.
I don't really see the point of having it higher then 5 minutes?

The script itself is flawless, going for 100K killed crabs.

prolax.png

Woo awesome progress!! (:

I can certainly change the default, I set it to 10 minutes arbitrarily but it can easily be changed. Perhaps 5 minutes is more fitting!

I will look into this for the next release.

Apa

• Like 1

12 hours ago, miltonas said:

Hello.

I'm trying to buy your Sand Crab bot, when i'm trying to finish the order paypal is just loading with lock picture.. Dunno what to do.

Hey,

Unfortunately I can't be much help here as I don't run the store (it is handled by OSBot). I've never purchased a script so i'm not aware of the process; if it is still not working, perhaps give @Maldesto a PM and he may be able to help.

Apa (: