APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 hours ago, ZWoods said:

As someone already mentioned; you'll have to uncheck both checkboxes on the login page, remember username and hide username. This is a limitation of the bot, not the script! If you run into any further issues, don't hesitate to let me know.

22 minutes ago, Narcotics said:

How do breaks work if you're in combat? 

I have written a custom break handler which will take you to a safe position ~2 minutes before a scheduled break starts. This ensures that you're safely out of combat before trying to log out. When you log back in, the script will resume as normal until your next break occurs. It is worth noting that, if you use the 'force attack if crashed' mode, you may end up crashing someone else when you log back in from a break.

Let me know if you have any further queries!

-Apa

4 hours ago, ChildishG said:

will this script run past 4 hours or how ever much it is for free version of osbot (i think)

OSBot does not have time limits on scripts (Some scripters add this to their free scripts, but I don't do that and am not a big fan of that system)! This script will run until you stop the script; or you run out of resources e.g food.

-Apa

Edited by Apaec

I am thoroughly impressed with this script. you fricken killed it. BTW does anyone have advice for good locations with 3 crab spawns? I'm in a good location right now, but im worried people will crash here if I leave it be for a little, since it's a high popularity spot.

I'll post a proggie if I get a good run!

2 hours ago, lovvu said:

I am thoroughly impressed with this script. you fricken killed it. BTW does anyone have advice for good locations with 3 crab spawns? I'm in a good location right now, but im worried people will crash here if I leave it be for a little, since it's a high popularity spot.

I'll post a proggie if I get a good run!

<3 glad it is living up to expectations! (:

Have you tried Crab claw isle? During off-peak times, it can be pretty baron there - people don't tend to intentionally crash unless it is completely packed and/or they are a bot with a... less advanced script!

Cheers

~Apa

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

<3 glad it is living up to expectations! (:

Have you tried Crab claw isle? During off-peak times, it can be pretty baron there - people don't tend to intentionally crash unless it is completely packed and/or they are a bot with a... less advanced script!

Cheers

~Apa

And you're telling me the bot works just as well on the island?! w0w I'm gonna try this!

Also for any other noobs out there, i forgot to set my username (Osbot settings) to my LOGIN, and instead used my username and realized the bot COULD NOT LOGIN. 

Make sure you set your USERNAME to your actual LOGIN!

Cheers

• Like 1