APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

3 hours ago, Signatures said:

Any chance of stop after target level or X amount of minutes added? @Apaec

Perhaps I will add targets in the future if I can find a nice way to integrate them (:

1 hour ago, burs014 said:

yo can u please fix the script at crab claw isle 5. it looks like a bot when it resets. this happened after the update. thank you so much

Hey,

On thursdays the bot normally breaks due to game updates. Hopefully will be patched up with the next client release. Cheers

Edited by Apaec

26 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Perhaps I will add targets in the future if I can find a nice way to integrate them (:

Hey,

On thursdays the bot normally breaks due to game updates. Hopefully will be patched up with the next client release. Cheers

No bro I mean it walks like a bot when it's resetting crabs. It goes step by step. 

2 hours ago, burs014 said:

No bro I mean it walks like a bot when it's resetting crabs. It goes step by step. 

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, how this makes it look like a bot or how you would prefer the script to walk - everyone has their own styles of walking!

That being said, this is the last thing that will cause a ban. If you're worried for that stuff, i'd botting cautiously - I personally avoid exceeding 1h of botting per day and that has served me well for a good while now!

3 minutes ago, RobertoCarlos said:

for me it just goes to the crabs and keeps doing camera movement not attacking at all. lol

As Failed4life said, OSBot is currently having issues due to the latest game update. Please be patient while the devs work on a fix!

so i used to bot on crab isle spot 7, so far so good BUT it does NOT walk to the bank, it fails sailing back... please fix this. also i tried to travel myself back to the bank and started the bot again. it doesnt even banked, stayed at one spot and moving camera. status was "walking to bank" but nothing happened.. after i banked myself i started again and it still doesnt walk by itself to the island failing at the sailer to travel... just bought it straight away, hope it wasnt a fail. pls tell me more info about this problem and fixing

Just now, Apaec said:

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, how this makes it look like a bot or how you would prefer the script to walk - everyone has their own styles of walking!

he means, that if the bot is walking it does not use the map for fast movement instead. cuz like 90% of ppl using the map to walk and not by clicking on the actual screen. hope i could help.

btw it would be nice if you cud add this walking method.

7 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

The client is currently outdated due to today's RS update :)

3 minutes ago, Apaec said:

As Failed4life said, OSBot is currently having issues due to the latest game update. Please be patient while the devs work on a fix!

3 minutes ago, xxbtn said:

so i used to bot on crab isle spot 7, so far so good BUT it does NOT walk to the bank, it fails sailing back... please fix this. also i tried to travel myself back to the bank and started the bot again. it doesnt even banked, stayed at one spot and moving camera. status was "walking to bank" but nothing happened.. after i banked myself i started again and it still doesnt walk by itself to the island failing at the sailer to travel... just bought it straight away, hope it wasnt a fail. pls tell me more info about this problem and fixing

The client is currently outdated due to today's RS update, which is why you are having issues! Please be patient while the Devs work on a fix

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xxbtn said:

he means, that if the bot is walking it does not use the map for fast movement instead. cuz like 90% of ppl using the map to walk and not by clicking on the actual screen. hope i could help.

btw it would be nice if you cud add this walking method.

The script does use the minimap to walk...

Also, OSBot is currently down following the game update today, this is the cause of your issues- please be patient while the devs work on a fix!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

The script does use the minimap to walk...

Also, OSBot is currently down following the game update today, this is the cause of your issues- please be patient while the devs work on a fix!

any word on how long it will take? Thank you for lettin everybody know whats up with it right now tho