APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Can you give me a 48hours trial instead til my script get switches up to sand crabs. I'm pretty sure it may take a while for the admin to switch it.

Edit: I'm currently using the sand crabs now the trial you gave me. Hopefully you can extend it. (I'm never going to use the rock crabs one lol)

Bruh.png

Edited by 6366
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DoesItWork said:

For some reason in mirror mode the bot would restart aggro when someone is on your spot even if the crabs are already aggro. The bot does this repeatedly.

Please refer to the original post for more details on this, under the section 'things to consider before buying/trying' - Mirror mode is a bit buggy at the moment.

Cheers!

On 3/16/2018 at 4:07 PM, Apaec said:

Hey,

This is not something I have the power to do unfortunately, since the store is managed by OSBot. You will have to get in touch with the community administrator, @Maldesto, although I cannot make any guarantees that he will be able to switch it for you! Many people seem to make this mistake - may I ask, how did this happen to you? I'd love to hear some feedback so that I can do my best to stop it happening to others in the future (:

All the best

Apa

@Maldesto Please help me out? it's been 2 days already and I really want to use the sand crabs ;{

Edited by 6366

3 hours ago, Finkilla420 said:

Hi, i tested your sand crab script and it was awesome! So i was wondering if i would get some extra time with it before the buying decision. (Having payday on friday) <3

Hey! Unfortunately I can't offer extra time as that is not the purpose of trials - I'm glad the script worked well for you though, and that it lived up to expectations :)

10 minutes ago, axldeth said:

@Apaec hey mate can i have a trial from this script? really exited to test it :D

Certainly, done!

22 hours ago, axldeth said:

ok buddy thanks ,testing rigth now :D lets see how it goes

what a nice script man! i really like it, i bot on a new acc for like 6h with good breaks and some handone work, i will let it rest and see what are the results if its good i will buy instantly ur brutal script, u are the man @Apaec

• Like 1