FrostCaves

FrostBug

just want to say i got the fire cape on 1st attempt holy shit! that was nerve wrecking. i had to baby it a bit at the 2 mages part as it was running in between them a bit acting bot-like so paused it and manually did that but other than that literally perfect. Even at jad scared the shit out of me it went in melee zone so much but it prayed melee perfectly and switched perfectly. was very surprised and pleased. now just to hope i dont get any follow-up bans! lmao. definitely recommend

• Boge 1

46 minutes ago, juic3wrld11 said:

just want to say i got the fire cape on 1st attempt holy shit! that was nerve wrecking. i had to baby it a bit at the 2 mages part as it was running in between them a bit acting bot-like so paused it and manually did that but other than that literally perfect. Even at jad scared the shit out of me it went in melee zone so much but it prayed melee perfectly and switched perfectly. was very surprised and pleased. now just to hope i dont get any follow-up bans! lmao. definitely recommend

If you run it again enable hardware mouse. Won't be able to use the computer while it runs but it should be "safer" than without.

On 3/16/2021 at 1:21 AM, FrostBug said:

Are you starting the script inside of the caves? It could sound like maybe a hotkey isn't configured, which is done automatically when starting in the tzhaar bank area.

Afraid not for this script.

Do you perhaps have the log file for that run? if so, could you PM it to me?

I don't. I'll run the script again today, and if it happens again I'll send it to you.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2021 at 9:50 AM, cheeno moreno said:

Mine does the same thing. done 3 runs that made it to jad, it prayer flicks fine. when the healers spawn, the script targets them, then runs into melee range. flicks bug out and then character gets smacked.

This is what happened to me on the last run as well.

15 hours ago, dildoshwaggins said:

hey planning to buy this script.. but have one question can the script run without prayer !! i managed to get the cape with 15 prayer only back in the day but don't want to go trough the pain again..

It cannot run without prayer :(. There are minimum reqs for prayer and defence.

10 hours ago, xhannyah said:

I don't. I'll run the script again today, and if it happens again I'll send it to you.

I'll see what I can find. Sounds like it's a semi frequent occurence.

• Token locked this topic