FrostCaves

FrostBug

5 hours ago, masonmuh said:

Hey there, I just purchased the script. Im new to fight caves, so Im not sure how to properly gear up. When I run script and click "quick start" it just sits in GE and doesnt do anything. Is there something I need to do? Im 99 range/65 def/52 pray. Thanks!

The script should be started from the tzhaar bank near the fight cave entrance. Using quick-start it will default to using a preset amount of saradomin brews, ranging potions and super restore potions. It supports most ranged weapons, so you should just start it with your ranged weapon of choice, and best equipment you have (for ranged offence bonus, defensive bonuses, and prayer bonus)

Hey Frost! Quick update man. So far looks good, but I do have a complaint that I think needs to be looked at. My player is 99 range, and he simply does not get away from the bats very well. I'm constantly taking prayer drains because of this. Is there anyway you could make the player more aware of keeping his space from the bats? Let me know! Thanks man :)

12 minutes ago, masonmuh said:

Hey Frost! Quick update man. So far looks good, but I do have a complaint that I think needs to be looked at. My player is 99 range, and he simply does not get away from the bats very well. I'm constantly taking prayer drains because of this. Is there anyway you could make the player more aware of keeping his space from the bats? Let me know! Thanks man :)

The only related option really is to set the safety/speed slider to 0. This will give it the highest level of caution possible atm, at the cost of a little bit of clear speed.
If you're referring to kiting the bats around by running away from them, I'm not really interested in adding that, as I don't think it adds more value, and is only really viable on the intitial waves.

If you had other concrete suggestions to avoid them, let me know.

Edited by FrostBug

10 hours ago, QuiTTTed said:

Hi,

How does this script work on low defence accounts?
Thanks

It does not work well on low defence. See the FAQ for recommended stats.

1 hour ago, xhannyah said:

Hey Frost,

Any updates on mirror mode support?

It will likely be in the current state for some time.
It partially supports mirror currently, up to and including wave 61. Here it will log out if using mirror, making it easy to switch over to Injection for the Jad kill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrostBug said:

It does not work well on low defence. See the FAQ for recommended stats.

It will likely be in the current state for some time.
It partially supports mirror currently, up to and including wave 61. Here it will log out if using mirror, making it easy to switch over to Injection for the Jad kill.

If it can get me to JAD, that's cool. I can just turn it off afterwards and finish the kill.

• Like 1

• Token locked this topic