FrostCaves

FrostBug

Hey there, just purchased today, looking to use when I get home today. I haven't ever botted in osrs but did dabble in the original RS2 days, has much changed? 

I just want my fire cape. I can get to Jad easy but have died to him 7-9x in the last few days. I don't plan to farm or even want/need to use the script until jad, I just can't keep up with the prayer switching. 

I see that mirrored mode isn't supported, and I don't intend to spend any extra cash seeing as I'm looking to one and done this. I just want my damn cape and to stop wasting time dying to jad.

Of course there's an infinite number of factors at play here and such, but my main question revolves around the safety of using this script, for one time, and only for wave 63 to beat jad if necessary, then never again. I play on runelite so I'm already never using the official client. I didn't plan to change my IP or do anything crazy as I really am just a player. Do you think I'll most likely be fine just doing it once to get the cape? Thanks! 

18 hours ago, A Heady Guy said:

Hey there, just purchased today, looking to use when I get home today. I haven't ever botted in osrs but did dabble in the original RS2 days, has much changed? 

I just want my fire cape. I can get to Jad easy but have died to him 7-9x in the last few days. I don't plan to farm or even want/need to use the script until jad, I just can't keep up with the prayer switching. 

I see that mirrored mode isn't supported, and I don't intend to spend any extra cash seeing as I'm looking to one and done this. I just want my damn cape and to stop wasting time dying to jad.

Of course there's an infinite number of factors at play here and such, but my main question revolves around the safety of using this script, for one time, and only for wave 63 to beat jad if necessary, then never again. I play on runelite so I'm already never using the official client. I didn't plan to change my IP or do anything crazy as I really am just a player. Do you think I'll most likely be fine just doing it once to get the cape? Thanks! 

Running it just for the minute or 2 it takes to kill Jad, the odds of getting a ban would be astronomically low, In my experience.
I may recommend to wait until the next client version is released, as a bug has been found in the current one, that in uncommon cases can mess with targeting the healers.

Can it handle capes on pures, 75 range~? 
I'm making a few pures. If it's hasslefree I'lle buy the scripts for capes on all of them. Too much work getting the capes manually.

Edit: I'm a dope, I read the answer in the FAQ. Wouldn't work for me then, bulk of the work is getting to the Jad. Switchig I could do manual.

Edited by farmageddon

On 3/7/2021 at 1:54 PM, Mihkuz said:

Could i get a trial? I need capes for pures but can it handle 1 def 43 pray pures? Got like 210 accounts.... Its a mass bot team to slay cunts who try to kill my black chinchompa bots 

Afraid I can't give trials on this script. But all the same probably, as it does not support 1 def pures.

On 3/9/2021 at 5:26 AM, shayderow said:

just bought the script and it would only let me bring one weapon in. can you make it so i can bring two bows in? using it on mirror mode then i finish the boss to. assisting me to help get pet. also pouch and vengeance option would be cool.  

I'll note the suggestions, but I think it's gonne be a bit before another patch with additional features.

On 3/8/2021 at 3:16 AM, xhannyah said:

My first and only run: My character ran within melee distance of the jad, stayed there, and of course died 😐 
At least it was praying correctly.

Can you describe in more detail what happened?
Did it seem like it was having difficulties targeting or interacting with a healer?
Did it seem to have difficulties switching prayers, or was the timing just such that the tick it got within melee range, it got taken out instantly? It should also flick melee attacks when in jads melee range.

43 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Afraid I can't give trials on this script. But all the same probably, as it does not support 1 def pures.

I'll note the suggestions, but I think it's gonne be a bit before another patch with additional features.

Can you describe in more detail what happened?
Did it seem like it was having difficulties targeting or interacting with a healer?
Did it seem to have difficulties switching prayers, or was the timing just such that the tick it got within melee range, it got taken out instantly? It should also flick melee attacks when in jads melee range.

It just went off to melee distance and died after about a minute. It didn't make it to the healers phase.

It was prayer flicking correctly with the jad, but the melee attack is instant, so my caracter got hit for a 50 melee, then it prayed against a couple other attacks, then a 75 melee. 

When fighting in melee distance, the character should always pray melee while waiting for an attack, but it never did that. Instead, it kept the last used prayer while waiting for the next attack. 

for some reason when trying to lure in the ranger and mage, sometimes the player will sit in the same spot and not fight back by italy rock. not sure if this has something to do with the speed since when I put it on faster it seems to happen more often I think but I will test more and let you know if I keep running into this problem. 

On 3/4/2021 at 7:57 AM, FrostBug said:

Running it just for the minute or 2 it takes to kill Jad, the odds of getting a ban would be astronomically low, In my experience.
I may recommend to wait until the next client version is released, as a bug has been found in the current one, that in uncommon cases can mess with targeting the healers.

just wanna say i flipped it on around wave 35 to see how it worked, turned it off, turned it back on around 50, she worked perfectly. 

• Boge 1

On 3/13/2021 at 1:16 AM, shayderow said:

for some reason when trying to lure in the ranger and mage, sometimes the player will sit in the same spot and not fight back by italy rock. not sure if this has something to do with the speed since when I put it on faster it seems to happen more often I think but I will test more and let you know if I keep running into this problem. 

Are you starting the script inside of the caves? It could sound like maybe a hotkey isn't configured, which is done automatically when starting in the tzhaar bank area.

11 hours ago, Dj bot farmz said:

Do you give trails? I that case I would like a trial.

Afraid not for this script.

On 3/12/2021 at 2:00 AM, xhannyah said:

It just went off to melee distance and died after about a minute. It didn't make it to the healers phase.

It was prayer flicking correctly with the jad, but the melee attack is instant, so my caracter got hit for a 50 melee, then it prayed against a couple other attacks, then a 75 melee. 

When fighting in melee distance, the character should always pray melee while waiting for an attack, but it never did that. Instead, it kept the last used prayer while waiting for the next attack. 

Do you perhaps have the log file for that run? if so, could you PM it to me?

On 3/16/2021 at 1:21 AM, FrostBug said:

Are you starting the script inside of the caves? It could sound like maybe a hotkey isn't configured, which is done automatically when starting in the tzhaar bank area.

Afraid not for this script.

Do you perhaps have the log file for that run? if so, could you PM it to me?

Mine does the same thing. done 3 runs that made it to jad, it prayer flicks fine. when the healers spawn, the script targets them, then runs into melee range. flicks bug out and then character gets smacked.

• Token locked this topic