FrostCaves

FrostBug

SO i've used your others scripts and they're fucking top notch, but this one it just isn't complying lmfao. I'm going to explain. I'm trying it on a 78 range 56 def account and its doing a couple of things that are just fucking stupid imo.

First off: its not using any thing to hug mobs it's just sitting in the middle getting cucked and it's died twice to melee from the mager, i'm guessing it doesn't recognize that.

Second: it's praying melee while tanking the melee mob as its getting fucked by the ranger. Shouldn't it kill the thing it's not praying against first? Does the same thing when there's a mager and ranger, Prays mage focuses mage gets cucked by ranger/ Melee ( the 180 cuck hitting you for random 15-20's). 

Thirdly: It's not attacking lol. it turns off auto retaliate but only seems to attack the bird and glob dude. It doesn't bother with higher tier ones i've used auto retaliate but i presume thats why #2^^^^^ is happening. 

I'm sure you can fix these issues. Also I've used both mirror and stealth nothing helps. LMK if theres any other info i can give you to help you, but besides that i genuinely love your work. 

Edited by tornforppvm

14 hours ago, tornforppvm said:

SO i've used your others scripts and they're fucking top notch, but this one it just isn't complying lmfao. I'm going to explain. I'm trying it on a 78 range 56 def account and its doing a couple of things that are just fucking stupid imo.

First off: its not using any thing to hug mobs it's just sitting in the middle getting cucked and it's died twice to melee from the mager, i'm guessing it doesn't recognize that.

Second: it's praying melee while tanking the melee mob as its getting fucked by the ranger. Shouldn't it kill the thing it's not praying against first? Does the same thing when there's a mager and ranger, Prays mage focuses mage gets cucked by ranger/ Melee ( the 180 cuck hitting you for random 15-20's). 

Thirdly: It's not attacking lol. it turns off auto retaliate but only seems to attack the bird and glob dude. It doesn't bother with higher tier ones i've used auto retaliate but i presume thats why #2^^^^^ is happening. 

I'm sure you can fix these issues. Also I've used both mirror and stealth nothing helps. LMK if theres any other info i can give you to help you, but besides that i genuinely love your work. 

Yeah, auto retaliate will cause a bunch of issues, so that is not viable. Can you send me your settings (weakest to protect against, safety/speed slider setting). I will try to reproduce 

5 minutes ago, Leanden said:

Also having big problems with this bot. Keep getting exception -5157, it doesnt attack anything and doesnt activate prayers. Its just sitting and drinking sara brew

3 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Looks like the problems atm are caused by a bug in client version 2.6.18. We will have to wait for a new client patch.
Alternatively those who still have the previous OSBot version can probably run it if they boot that version with CLI

On 2/12/2021 at 12:53 AM, FrostBug said:

The problem is that Jads attack range allows him to attack from off-screen positions, where he is not yet loaded in the client. This means I cannot use his animations to read which attack he is using. So the script will determine by audio which attack Jad is using, however, audio listener is not implemented in mirror mode.

The currently pending version will automatically log out on wave 62 if running mirror mode, allowing the user to do Jad by hand or switch to injection mode for the finish.
I am looking into adding pattern detection to predict where Jad will spawn, to avoid the offscreen scenario, however this will not be included right away.

I'm hoping for the script to get back in the store tomorrow; but no guarantee.

From what I can remember you can predict where Jad spawns based on a specific monster from a previous wave. I think it was the lvl 45 mob that spawn in wave 3 is where Jad will spawn exactly.

Edited by RevokedHonor
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, chub chaser said:

It has been removed

Correct, prayer flicking was removed in patch 1.1, a patch with which lowering the ban rate was the sole purpose

22 minutes ago, chub chaser said:

Have you been successful with the FC script? 

Client version 2.6.18 is still buggy as of now, so I doubt anyone has succeeded on this version. However I've been told the developers have found and fixed the issue, and that a new client version will be available soon.

20 hours ago, JustSe7en said:

Damn it's a shame about the problems I was planning on using this script tonight. Hoping for the client update soon

Seems like it'll be a while before a new client update is possible, so I've added some workarounds. It should function now.
Will remove the workarounds once a new version is out.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

• Token locked this topic