Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 8/19/2022 at 2:59 PM, HackersForHire1 said:

I've just bought this script & am setting up at sand crabs (east) 

How do I get it to drink my super strength potions(4)? when I've added them to my inventory? & why when resetting agro it runs to the exact same spot north west onto the same game tile? Cant this be randomized?

Thanks mate

The script will drink them when <5 levels difference in strength level, or you can customise how many levels in the tasks -> override tab, I usually set this to 3 levels especially for lower level accounts.

For tile dw about that I made sure it will not cause any bans, and the mouse paths are always different too, especially using New Mouse. I can add a way to have random tile though, just for peace of mind.

On 8/19/2022 at 9:11 PM, telecomhoover said:

Done added trial gl sir :D 

12 hours ago, Czar said:

The script will drink them when <5 levels difference in strength level, or you can customise how many levels in the tasks -> override tab, I usually set this to 3 levels especially for lower level accounts.

For tile dw about that I made sure it will not cause any bans, and the mouse paths are always different too, especially using New Mouse. I can add a way to have random tile though, just for peace of mind.

Done added trial gl sir :D 

Hey Czar

Am i missing something in the task area? I do not have this override tab & I cannot figure out how to get it to drink the strength potions either, sorry if im being a pain, 

I added a screenshot of what Im seeing here

https://gyazo.com/ce248b3d681092e142fbfe75d9556cf0

Thankyou

• Like 1

Hi friend, your script is perfect, one of the best I've ever seen in my life. However, would there be a possibility to check the amount of runes before casting a spell?

My mind runes ran out overnight and the script kept trying to cast the spell for another 4 hours onwards, displaying the following message in chat several times:

"You do not have enough Mind Runes to cast this spell."

Thanks

• Heart 1

17 hours ago, magm said:

Can I get a trial?

Added trial gl sir :) 

5 hours ago, HackersForHire1 said:

Hey Czar

Am i missing something in the task area? I do not have this override tab & I cannot figure out how to get it to drink the strength potions either, sorry if im being a pain, 

I added a screenshot of what Im seeing here

https://gyazo.com/ce248b3d681092e142fbfe75d9556cf0

Thankyou

Hey there, you're 100% correct for some reason it's not showing for me either, I'll add a new update today to override level to pot at (exactly how the regular fighter script has it). The default value seems to be a difference of 3 levels. Either way I'll make sure it works <3 

EDIT: Just so we're on the same page, you mean withdrawing + sipping potions? Or is the bot not sipping them while potions are already in inventory? Just making sure ^^ :D And you have AFK/non-botting mode enabled? I think the bot strictly doesn't sip with those settings. Either way I'll investigate, I just saw it sip potions for me I'll try replicate the bug/issue and fix.

This is how I ran it:

MeWPkFV.png

2 hours ago, Heiz said:

Hi friend, your script is perfect, one of the best I've ever seen in my life. However, would there be a possibility to check the amount of runes before casting a spell?

My mind runes ran out overnight and the script kept trying to cast the spell for another 4 hours onwards, displaying the following message in chat several times:

"You do not have enough Mind Runes to cast this spell."

Thanks

Wow love to see comments like this, thanks seriously means a lot <3

I will add a way to stop when no runes, and via message this time. I think I used to do "canCast(..)" but it kept opening magic tab every 1-2 seconds so I turned it off, either way I'll add a nice solution ASAP.

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

On 8/19/2022 at 9:11 PM, telecomhoover said:

Update time, the script has some weird moments if you make it do weird things (like running to varrock west bank from hill giants, on the way towards mobs it stops at cooking guild tripping at that banker there) 

i have only checked one spot yet,on an account that passed intial bot checks.

but for as far ive seen this script is pretty fucking good, working as intended and worth 10$ for sure.

ok.jpg

Edited by telecomhoover
  • Like 1

Amazing love to see it, especially on stealth. I usually tell everyone to farm 30m gp, convert it to VIP, then the serious botting begins. But you seem to have nailed it with stealth, I hope you're using [New Mouse] btw :doge: 

I have noticed the bot will open random doors from time to time, I'll take a look at that too. Atm we have v305 in the pipeline just waiting on update, more to come.

Use mirror mode to turn off ads @sagemint44 this is the first time I'm hearing about this issue o_O I'll take a look in the meantime.

@DabbyWelcome to the community and awesome, you made a good investment with this bot you'll see good results <3 I have been using this script to prepare my abyss accounts (50 50 50 melee) and some of my bots are doing ranging safespot at catacombs for easy profit + ranged levels :doge: 

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO