Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Purchased earlier. Trying to use on ammonite crabs but feel its very inefficient. Doesn't attack most of the moving crabs and instead right clicks and walks there, rarely using left click to attack. Also idles quite a lot. 

Might be my settings (barely ticked any boxes), got the 2 'metres' on 4 on the top one and 3 on the bottom one.

If you need more specific settings let me know, but just wondering if you have any clue what it might be. 

Edited by Skeptic_m8
  • Like 1

@Wurzel <3 for the support it means a lot. Hopefully made some decent gains so far :D

@thirdcod So for each profile you must assign equipment and select the $ buttons on each gear item you would like to bank for, so have a profile for steel scimmy and tell the bot to equip it at bank, and if you do this across 3-4 profiles you can sequence a pretty good combat account builder :D I have gotten a few requests for a guide on how to set this up, I'm working on a youtube video explaining everything. I just released 2 videos on other scripts so this one is next, and then the thieving bot.

@Skeptic_m8 It's all part of the behaviour, I can't risk getting accounts banned. Efficiency will create patterns and increase chances for ban, it's better to have randomised actions so that your account lasts longer. I can easily make it be accurate/efficient but what good is that when the account is banned tomorrow? Either way I will consider adding an option called Accurate mode and it'll just do everything for xp, will have to put a warning on it though just to be safe. The idles are really really good for appearing humanlike, if you like I can add an option to toggle them off in the next version so everyone wins <3 For better results try zooming out the camera, enabling left click attack in rs settings, ticking attack any wandering crab (careful though people will inevitably chat to you), keep auto retaliate on, or perhaps try afk mode it's actually really good.

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

@GreatPerformance To save a safespot, enable this option in setup:

r8O7Mr0.png

Trials added enjoy :) 

@mrpvp Use mirror mode + new mouse + do tutorial island by hand, avoid VPNs and you'll see a dramatic difference in botting

@migs 

Here is the link, gl 🙏 

@mariokiller64 It is possible but a bit complicated, I'm working on releasing a video tutorial on achieving this. So you need multiple profiles and set the armour preset gear to the items, set task goal levels to next profile's equipment, and enable [Allow banking for equipment], select [$] icon for each armour you wish to equip.

Once you save this procedure it becomes less of a headache to setup :doge: I will be simplifying the process too in the coming versions because this is a highly requested feature along with range + mage upgrading.

@Czar

Hi Czar,

I was trying to train some range using darts but the script logged out with the following message in log:

[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 07:13:56 AM]: Stopping script! User is ranging, bow requires ammo (not toxic blowpipe) and arrows slot not detected!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 07:13:56 AM]:  .. Reason: must have ran out of ammo!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 07:13:59 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Fighter...

I selected ranging mode in the first tab, and I believe the other settings are correct.

Are you able to confirm script is working when using only darts for ranged?

Cheers!

• Like 1

when i'm safespotting drags and it's looting after a kill, it picks up the d bones attacks another dragon and then picks up the hides

is there a way to make it just loot both bones/hides and then go back to safe spot BEFORE attacking another dragon? i find that the way it currently works just uses up so much food because i'm being attacked while it's thinking about picking up the hides.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO