Czar

3 hours ago, Czar said:

New update (v193)

- Patched nieve exit
- Patched kurasks for slayer tasks, including safespotting
- Patched wyverns for slayer tasks
- Patched looting for BBD plugin
- Patched GDK setup for fightzone
- Added an update for not retaliating to busy npcs (optional), can be useful for multi-way combat zones though
- Added action queue system - eating, spec'ing, prayer refills, cannon refills, looting are all part of a queued, event chain which performs each tasks consecutively (after one is done, next one. No more spamming each action at the same time with mouse spasms)
- Added an update for cannon mdoe, including alongside cannon option
- Patched equipment stop condition, sometimes it would stop even if there are arrows left
- Improvements to wait for loot and loot my kills in conjunction with safespotting
- Looting system re-written completely, much more accurate and misses less loot now. This has been added to the BBD plugin too.

The only bad news is the smart safespot option - I am awaiting a new API feature which allows scripters to grab the width + height (in tiles) of larger npcs such as dragons so that a projectile-clip system can be added to the smart safespot. In the meantime please only use the option for single-tile npcs :( 

Should be all for today, let me know if I missed anything and it will immediately be added onto v193.1 thereafter. :D Update will automatically go live within 24 hours :D 

EDIT: for showing gp/hr it should already show it, unless using a plugin? Confirm please ^^ :D I just looted a random item and it added it to the profit counter for the normal script (not plugin) o_O 

Hey,
1 more think, i know that u have life out of osbot but u can do this whenever ur free like after u fix all the main issues is try to fix maybe the profit counter? as for example i think atm it works like if i had a potion(4) and it drank then it will count the price of the potion(3) and add it. as i said u can take ur time and thank you for being pushing updates! :)

Edit: I have other suggestion as for the hotkeys would there be an option to disable them? as atm in the .125 client they made f9 toggle logger and f10 disable input. Thanks :)

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

- What is the bug
does not pick up medium clue scroll.
- How did you make the bug happen
fighting falador guards.
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something
- Tried client restart?
yes
- Normal script or a plugin?
normal
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc.

none of the options are enabled. I have it so it goes into combat with guards and picks up two items, one of the items gets looted. The other is the medium clue scroll, does not get looted.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Czar said:

I can also add a 'sticky npc' option which allows you to choose npc 'spawns' and only attack a specific spawn, would that be useful guys?

This would be nice for things like Iron/Steel dragons. Right now I'm having to set a fight zone around a single spawn and select only loot in fightzone. But sometimes the loot will drop outside of the fight zone because of the big hitboxes.

Its not so bad after the 15 minute aggro wears off but adding that would eliminate having to baby sit the script for the first 15 minutes.

• Like 1

Yep profit counter will get an update, equipment changes (special attacks too), including drinking potions, will be ignored so it doesn't add to profit etc :o 

As for hotkeys, will make some changes in upcoming v193.1 :D 

As for clue scrolls, did you type 'Clue scroll (medium)' into the loot box (exact words and symbols)? Confirm please :D

Will definitely add sticky npc mode for v193.1 :D 

Will edit this post once main update v193 goes live automatically :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Czar said:

As for clue scrolls, did you type 'Clue scroll (medium)' into the loot box (exact words and symbols)? Confirm please :D

I think yes.

I've been typing in 'clue scroll (med'. It usually has the rest highlighted after 'clue scroll (m'. and I choose the highlighted option.

I follow the same process for the other item being picked up. 'nat' highlights 'nature rune' and I choose the highlighted option.

Edited by George8
  • Like 1

Hmm okay I added an extra dialogue handler at the start of the script code, I thought the issue was with opening doors :o Let me know if there's ever a console error log, it will help me identify bugs much faster. Right now the script seems to be running fine but I need to run it for more hours to see if the bug happens. I did a quick patch in the meantime and I will still be testing it on my new account. It should be much better in update v193, I did a rollback and added a few more suggested features in the above post too ^^ :D 

Hey Czar,

Thanks for updating the GDK. I'm testing it currently, working well so far at the north spot with safespotting

I thought a good addition to the plugin would be the option to put protect item on when entering the wildy -- as well as drinking ppots for it. This way I can risk having a bit higher range bonus :)

Thanks

EDIT: Upon further testing the bot will occasionally try to grab the green dragon off screen.  

In this screenshot im standing on the safespot, loot piles are where the dragon i'm killing is dying. Any way you can put an optional radius for safespotting? 

edited.png

yeah, after even more testing it's still not getting to the location at all, it keeps going east for some reason outside of corp cave. Banking is also screwed up if you have the option to tele there with a games necklace, and tele back with a glory

Edited by aceduece
testing
  • Like 1

The update isn't live yet, it will show v193.0 once it goes live ^^ :D Almost there, hopefully not too much trouble guys I appreciate the patience :(

And yep just after testing safespotting I realized the script will try to fight npcs that are out of range, I have patched that too, just forgot to mention.

As for the games necklace + amulet of glory (2 neck slots for equipment), I hadn't anticipated two necklaces/amulets, I will add a fail-safe for it asap for the next mini-version ^^ :D 

I basically re-wrote large chunks of the script in this version so I'm being very, very careful in not messing anything up.

I also went after the long-term "bugs" which aren't really bugs but annoying small details in the script which have been there for many versions such as incorrect price grabber, the looting items over X value not adding stackable items prices, mouse spasms when doing multiple actions (eat food, drink potions) etc. etc.

EDIT: Yes I can easily add a fight radius for safespotting too, will add an input for it in the GDK plugin setup window

aw5RIkl.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Hmm did you set the fight zone to crab claw isle? It currently works there even with resetting :o I will test other locations ASAP.

EDIT: Fixed. Non-crab claw isle fight spots have been adjusted so the script will not try to walk to crab claw isle for resetting aggro on crabs :D Update will go live within 24 hours.

Temporary workaround: select western fight spots so that the nearest refresh-tile is not the crab claw isle tile.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2017 at 6:01 PM, Czar said:

Hmm did you set the fight zone to crab claw isle? It currently works there even with resetting :o I will test other locations ASAP.

EDIT: Fixed. Non-crab claw isle fight spots have been adjusted so the script will not try to walk to crab claw isle for resetting aggro on crabs :D Update will go live within 24 hours.

Temporary workaround: select western fight spots so that the nearest refresh-tile is not the crab claw isle tile.

1 more suggestion tho idk if its worth the editing of the script code for profit counter is to ignore vails if using potions :) idk if i do seem stupid as its only 2gp but i am telling u as i said if its not worth editing then leave it :)

EDIT: Bug(Crash hop i think so) throws an NPE:

[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 06:38:59 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at a.a.d.AUx.c(lo:659)
	at a.a.d.AUx.D(lo:42)
	at a.a.d.auX.D(mh:642)
	at a.aux.C(gj:253)
	at a.aux.onLoop(gj:787)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(mo:57)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm for crash hopping, did you enable afk mode? It only works if an AFK tile is set. Confirm please ^^ :D As for vials, will add to profit ignore list in upcoming version.

Guys, update v193 is live right now ^^ :D ignore 192.9, it's the same

I was using the settings (Afk my tile) (Attack my crabs only) so not sure what u mean AFK tile as i was using the plugin

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO