Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

8 hours ago, Czar said:

For 23 dragons is that on gdk east mode or? Will patch asap, just confirm which gdk location :D 

As for BBD and nothing working (no looting, moving in position etc) did you use vip mirror client? If so can you restart and hook the client before logging in, then login manually, then start the script in that exact order it should clear up any unresponsive bugs since the client may have not hooked properly. If not using mirror client, ignore this. There are a few updates affecting BBD plugin in the upcoming patch but nothing affects looting or moving away from the dragon :o confirm please :D 

For GDK, will add profit counter asap. :D EDIT: Including specs too. As for glory and inventory full, how do you mean? The script doesn't deposit an uncharged glory and the inventory gets too full to withdraw a new glory? As for teleporting before starting the script, the script will not know that it teleported, but I will add a few basic checks to let the script know that it has teleported even if the user did it rather than the actual script. :D 

For stronghold, I have an idea on resolving the spam click bug, will fix ASAP.

As for v194 ETA, it was delayed until now, I will be committing + pushing the update within the hour and it shouldn't take too long for it to be processed. I didn't want a repeat of the v191-v193 incident where the script didn't even start at all :s Will be carefully testing this version before push. Real ETA: 24 hours +- 4 hours

I'm running this client yeah, I think the main issue is that when it's out of prayer pots it sometimes just keeps fighting until a full inv, except of course it's going to die if it does this. Also when it recharges at the altar it just runs south of the building and gets stuck, so it's super obvious when I see people standing in this spot that they are botting

Also sand crabs doesn't move mouse outside screen when the option is ticked

Love the script, I use it everyday!

Edited by eyyitsconnas
  • Like 1

Hmm in the 'continueFighting' code for the BBD plugin, it has two checks:

if prayer potion not in inventory (no sips left), and if the prayer points are above 10, and if there is food in the inventory OR if the script is currently under the anti-fire effect, continue fighting, otherwise go bank. I will make some modifications asap.

As for gdk level 13 wildy, what is the inventory layout can you confirm please :( I need to test with the same options so I can find the bug faster and add an update ASAP :D 

Also finally fixed the goal leveling system, it didn't activate whatsoever and now it's working beautifully in the new version :D 

hfgee6m.png

7 hours ago, D A M N E D said:

this script work fine for demonic gorillas czar?

I doubt it will ever work, your best bet Private script or wait for premium stand alone script for this. 

@Czar hey. So i found my account like this - running to bank i think, idk what for, because inventory was kind of ready to go FROM bank to spot = pots + food.

The same second i opened bot client i saw my account running to this spot, and getting attacked by crab -> finished AFKing killing crab, and stayed in that spot with this error --> https://gyazo.com/37ee833d010c0c905b7de1ce05a01d49

P.S. https://gyazo.com/d40053807d82c4d40bda71ead816d7ec

Looks like account was trying to logout for couple times, idk at what stage, but around same time this error happened. To bad i cant see what was logger before error happened.

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

Hey Czar, Hows it going ;)

I have trouble with the loot items, on the main page of this thread it says that it autosaves looted items. but that doesnt work for me.

I checked the OSbot folder and didnt see any file where the perfectfighter might store the info. Can i add this manually?

Thanks in advance and really loving the script!

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO