Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 minutes ago, progamerz said:

I was using the settings (Afk my tile) (Attack my crabs only) so not sure what u mean AFK tile as i was using the plugin

1 minute ago, Czar said:

ok no worries will do a test run for crash hop + afk mode right now. stay tuned guys an update for sand crabs coming up :D 

I was having this issue as well, looking forward to a fix!

• Like 1

- What is the bug
does not attack/stuck doing nothing.
- How did you make the bug happen
attempted fighting falador guards.
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something
- Tried client restart?
yes
- Normal script or a plugin?
normal
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc.

none of the options are enabled. I start the bot, pick walk setting 1, choose the npc to fight. Choose the items to loot. Tick the box for prioritize loot and begin the bot. Few failed attempts.

When the bot starts it clicks to the inventory page then ends operation.  

buggggg.PNG

Edit: Attempted using a fight zone, didn't work. 

Edited by George8
update
  • Like 1

EDIT:

Guys, this new version has a bug :( If you don't have any potions (any stat boosting potions) the script will just idle. I have emergency patched it, and it should be live ASAP within a few hours. It will say v193.1 when it's live. So sorry, final update! Thank you for understanding and for your patience :D 

Edited by Czar

21 minutes ago, Czar said:

It could be: low prayer, low health and no food, special attack missing, potion boost pending

Any error logs in console?

hmm it's working for me: :o 

should i try to install the client again?

I recharged prayer/other stats using clan wars, returned with no success. 

I enabled ranging mode and my character attacked while wielding a shortbow. Tried ranging mode with scimitar, didnt work for me. 

I checked the log and no errors show up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George8 said:

should i try to install the client again?

I recharged prayer/other stats using clan wars, returned with no success. 

I enabled ranging mode and my character attacked while wielding a shortbow. Tried ranging mode with scimitar, didnt work for me. 

I checked the log and no errors show up.

No I found the bug, it was att/str/def/range/combat potion code, it's trying to pot up, and if there's no potions the script will idle :( See my post above. I emergency patched it though - script should be back to normal very soon in v193.1

@Czar whole night sand crab plugin was clicking bank -> walk to spot -> then when bank interface is closed, open bank again -> walk to spot in loop

had all supplies in bank. Potions / food. Everything was working good for couple hours. not first time this happens. Couldn't cap .gif so got this.

6acc9f341145f63e79a23c2150ee5436.png
https://gyazo.com/6acc9f341145f63e79a23c2150ee5436

https://gyazo.com/6fb2af701d2f7d3719051dbe6ea0a844

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

@Czar whole night sand crab plugin was clicking bank -> walk to spot -> then when bank interface is closed, open bank again -> walk to spot in loop

had all supplies in bank. Potions / food. Everything was working good for couple hours. not first time this happens. Couldn't cap .gif so got this.

Okay which exact setup? I will test until an error happens and fix. I will also add a preventative measure so the error doesn't happen any way. Also, did you enable 'no food mode'? Did you make sure that inventory loadout strictly has only food and/or potions? Also did you enable breaks?

EDIT: Nvm I think I know the cause of this, script is trying to go to edgeville bank (coords: ~3094, ~3494), will add an update ASAP. Script also attempts to return combat to attacker while banking sometimes too, will add a patch for this too. Hmm some causes of walking away from bank: current inventory doesn't match loadout, what inventory loadout did you set (exact items)?

EDIT:

Also guys, v193.1 is now live, script (non-plugin) is attacking npcs and working normally as before (fixed the non-attack bug). :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Okay which exact setup? I will test until an error happens and fix. I will also add a preventative measure so the error doesn't happen any way. Also, did you enable 'no food mode'? Did you make sure that inventory loadout strictly has only food and/or potions? Also did you enable breaks?

Plugin. Sand crabs. Far east. 8 potions / 4 of str and 4 of att. 4 doses. No-food was not enabled. Inv was only food and potions. But when it was going to bank, it had some gp because ring of wealth collects gp. I ALWAYS use breaks with every script i bot (: (unless script is shit and doesnt work with breaks ). And your script is not shit.

this setup got me already couple hundred xp in past couple days. And this happens if you don't have anymore potions left in you bank. But this time i was stocked.

p.s. It also didn't hop to another world if someone crash you. Not all the time. Probable because for example - crab A attacks me, but crab B attacks crasher. So we both still get in combat every 20 secs or so. I guess  script don't trigger hop cuz my acc still gets in combat often.

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, waldyn said:

Using 193.1, and it does not seem the script is able to attack anything still. It still idles :(

Which exact script settings did you enable? Prayer flick isn't supported with the new script engine :( What's Inventory layout and gui settings and I will patch ASAP :D If it's anything to do with prayer, confirm please :D Also if possible, paste the console error logs, it should say: 'Added event (prayer potion)' or something

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

Plugin. Sand crabs. Far east. 8 potions / 4 of str and 4 of att. 4 doses. No-food was not enabled. Inv was only food and potions. But when it was going to bank, it had some gp because ring of wealth collects gp. I ALWAYS use breaks with every script i bot (: (unless script is shit and doesnt work with breaks ). And your script is not shit.

this setup got me already couple hundred xp in past couple days. And this happens if you don't have anymore potions left in you bank. But this time i was stocked.

p.s. It also didn't hop to another world if someone crash you. Not all the time. Probable because for example - crab A attacks me, but crab B attacks crasher. So we both still get in combat every 20 secs or so. I guess  script don't trigger hop cuz my acc still gets in combat often.

Okay update coming up for sand crabs for these two features: banking + crash hop feature. So I will be making the crash hop feature trigger as soon as any crab within a 2 tile vicinity attacks any other player except the script's player. I will make the script wait until it's out of combat to hop though, that was a missing feature in the plugin.

Edited by Czar

There shouldn't be any errors there should just be a console message saying: 'Added event (event_name)' or something like that, confirm please, I will test hill giants right now :D 

If it still doesn't work after next patch I will be rolling back the entire v193 update back to v192 when the script didn't have any idling.

Hmm it seems to be working with no options and npc set to hill giants:

IxSWXdz.png

EDIT: Okay it could be special attacks problem. Emergency patch has been posted, latest version is v193.2. I also added a fail-safe so if an event lasts for more than 10 seconds it will automatically removed from the event queue. Sand crabs and BBD plugin updates coming for v193.3 too :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO