Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

7 hours ago, eyyitsconnas said:

BBDs are very buggy - sometimes works flawlessly, other times it won't move away from the dragon, nor use antifire, nor bank/pray at altar. Have died numerous times because it won't move away even with option ticked

this is actually true, it constantly forgots to drink anti-fire and stands too close to the dragon. 

about GDK;

it sometimes cant find the exit in the corp cave when the camera is at an certain angle, like this

+

sometimes it gets stuck while banking. it usually occurs when it's supposed to change games neck/dueling ring and the inventory is full, it just tries to withdraw a full dueling/games but can't because inventory is full (forgets to deposit inventory first).

ALSO

Stronghold of Security plugin is great, except there's a small bug on doors in the second floor (atleast on no auth or any security type bot account).

It gets stuck spam-clicking the door on the way to the flesh crawlers on two separate doors:

Edited by paska pelle
  • Like 1

Also besides those GDK bugs on the thread above, there's a bug in the paint. If the bot has to eat to pick dragon bones or green dragon hide, the gp part of the paint doesn't increase the value.

Also using varrock tabs he won't tp out of the level 23 wildy dragons as he doesn't go a bit down to level 20 to be able to tp.

Edited by joaomps
  • Like 1

Experiencing a few minor issues with GDK 

1. Can't seem to get the bot to use DDS as a spec weapon, plus if i just have it my inv despite writing Dscim as my main wep it still starts using the dds as a normal stab wep.

2. When using glory to edge method of banking the bot gets too a full and inv and just stands there until death

3. If i manually port to edge for the bot i have to walk it to the bank for it to start working again and banking etc., 

Apart from that, seems pretty dang perfect! 

• Like 1

For 23 dragons is that on gdk east mode or? Will patch asap, just confirm which gdk location :D 

As for BBD and nothing working (no looting, moving in position etc) did you use vip mirror client? If so can you restart and hook the client before logging in, then login manually, then start the script in that exact order it should clear up any unresponsive bugs since the client may have not hooked properly. If not using mirror client, ignore this. There are a few updates affecting BBD plugin in the upcoming patch but nothing affects looting or moving away from the dragon :o confirm please :D 

For GDK, will add profit counter asap. :D EDIT: Including specs too. As for glory and inventory full, how do you mean? The script doesn't deposit an uncharged glory and the inventory gets too full to withdraw a new glory? As for teleporting before starting the script, the script will not know that it teleported, but I will add a few basic checks to let the script know that it has teleported even if the user did it rather than the actual script. :D 

For stronghold, I have an idea on resolving the spam click bug, will fix ASAP.

As for v194 ETA, it was delayed until now, I will be committing + pushing the update within the hour and it shouldn't take too long for it to be processed. I didn't want a repeat of the v191-v193 incident where the script didn't even start at all :s Will be carefully testing this version before push. Real ETA: 24 hours +- 4 hours

Edited by Czar

48 minutes ago, Czar said:

For 23 dragons is that on gdk east mode or? Will patch asap, just confirm which gdk location :D 

As for BBD and nothing working (no looting, moving in position etc) did you use vip mirror client? If so can you restart and hook the client before logging in, then login manually, then start the script in that exact order it should clear up any unresponsive bugs since the client may have not hooked properly. If not using mirror client, ignore this. There are a few updates affecting BBD plugin in the upcoming patch but nothing affects looting or moving away from the dragon :o confirm please :D 

For GDK, will add profit counter asap. :D EDIT: Including specs too. As for glory and inventory full, how do you mean? The script doesn't deposit an uncharged glory and the inventory gets too full to withdraw a new glory? As for teleporting before starting the script, the script will not know that it teleported, but I will add a few basic checks to let the script know that it has teleported even if the user did it rather than the actual script. :D 

For stronghold, I have an idea on resolving the spam click bug, will fix ASAP.

As for v194 ETA, it was delayed until now, I will be committing + pushing the update within the hour and it shouldn't take too long for it to be processed. I didn't want a repeat of the v191-v193 incident where the script didn't even start at all :s Will be carefully testing this version before push. Real ETA: 24 hours +- 4 hours

It's the north location. Also don't forget the teleport to corp beast via necklace, he sometimes doesn't detect the exit. 

Thanks alot for the support!

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO