Removing KeyListener

iJodix

Tell me, how am i supposed to make it so that if the client is minimzed it'll still listen to keys ?

Right now i have to have client in focus so that it'll listen to keys, welp.

I think the first question is, what did you do to make it not listen to keys when unfocused. The bot runs fine minimized by default

I think the first question is, what did you do to make it not listen to keys when unfocused. The bot runs fine minimized by default

What i am trying to achieve here is that when i press a key, it'll perform something.

So for example if i have 10 bot clients open, not minimized but on screen and i press a key, i want all 10 to listen to the key.

What i am trying to achieve here is that when i press a key, it'll perform something.

So for example if i have 10 bot clients open, not minimized but on screen and i press a key, i want all 10 to listen to the key.

That is not possible

EDIT: Not on windows anyway, but I dont think on linux either.

Edited by FrostBug

You'd have to create something seperate to listen to key input. Seen people do it before with stuff like taskbar notifications, you just create it in the first script that you start and the others after that simply communicate with it. 

I'm not sure if it's possible for osbot as well, but I don't see why it wouldn't be :P