Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Used bot for 2 days. First day 55-60 Canifis (4.5 hours), Second day Seers 60-61 (1.4 hours) and was banned. During the Canifis course, there was mutiple times the bot would get stuck, and force log itself out after roughly 10-20 minutes of use. I watched the bot receive dozens of random events while watching the script, and the bot was unable to dismiss or interact with any of them. Certain sections of the Canifis course, the bot wouldn't pick up the marks of grace on any of the laps. It's mirror mode is a great feature, but the script itself is very flawed. 2/5 stars. I would ask for my money back, but I know that's not possible. 

Hey, Sorry for your loss but maybe u can try to help him to know which parts are bugged and let him know to fix it:)?

Thank you

• Like 1

I will debug canifis rooftops and add an update ASAP. For dismissing randoms, don't forget to enable the option in client settings

Also make sure you have followed the setup instructions for the script for optimal results

EDIT:

Added an update for the script, latest version is now v141

Update will be live in less than 24 hours biggrin.png

EDIT 2:

guys, if using the VIP client and if the client does not detect marks of grace or even the obstacles, this is an easy fix (it actually affects all scripts) just restart the client and make sure to hook the client while logged out - this will 100% fix it.

Here's a quick proggy while testing the canifis rooftops:

zqvLsWp.png

edit:

just got 50 agility, restarted client and now using VIP client:

BhcJsFr.png

Edited by Czar

HI - i have your agility script and it seems during the draynor rooftop agility course the bot till say the following - 

Current step empty

Last step crate (6)

and sometimes it will just stand there and do nothing while showing the above.

any solutions?

EDIT - heres a picture to help

http://imgur.com/a/VM31M

Edited by IamVortex
  • Like 1

Make sure to follow the script instructions otherwise the script may not function as well, all instructions are on the main thread

Draynor rooftops is working perfectly, I already tested but I will test again.

Guys, the script requires to set mouse zoom to far away and start script at the first obstacle

Activated trials good luck everyone wink.png

EDIT:

The main thread now has 2 sets of instructions, just updated

Edited by Czar

The mouse cursor seems to be shaking violently all the time and choosing locations to click or act really slowly. The script works but real slowly and the mouse movement has become very bot like. Doesn't seem like a script issue given it was working fine yesterday so I tried deleting all osbot-related files and re-dl/install and am still having same issue. The same issue is occurring with the extreme aio agility script and the free teamcape agi so I don't think it is specifically your script but I have tried using google and the chatbox and am not sure where else to get more info about what is happening.

details:

mirror mode, started when logged out as stated in instructions.

Instructions followed - fixed window, zoomed out, zoom lock, etc...

using canafis course currently (don't think this has anything to do with it though)

was working fine yesterday (ran for 3 hours no issues) and today has violent vibrating / shaking mouse movement

I know that it's probably not something you can fix in the script given it's happening across various scripts but I was hoping maybe you had some idea why this started happening and what I can do about it.

- thanks smile.png

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic