Stealth Quester

Token

On 2/8/2020 at 8:15 PM, Graffi said:

[INFO][Bot #1][02/08 08:14:34 ip.]: position: [x=3162, y=3489, z=0]; next: null; queue: 0; member: true; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][02/08 08:14:34 ip.]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][02/08 08:14:34 ip.]: computing item requirements
[INFO][Bot #1][02/08 08:14:34 ip.]: disabling stamina potions
[INFO][Bot #1][02/08 08:14:34 ip.]: exception while executing script
[INFO][Bot #1][02/08 08:14:34 ip.]: position: [x=3162, y=3489, z=0]; next: null; queue: 0; member: true; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][02/08 08:14:34 ip.]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][02/08 08:14:34 ip.]: computing item requirements
[INFO][Bot #1][02/08 08:14:34 ip.]: disabling stamina potions

sits @ ge and log spams this

EDIT: works when i don't set up gear, but when i do it does this

What gear are you trying to set?

On 2/8/2020 at 10:26 PM, GokuxQc said:

i got the script it work properly except 1 thing ... it dont get any armor on him or any weapon ... how i am suppose to do demon slayer and dragon slayer without any gear ?

What gear are you trying to set?

On 2/10/2020 at 7:12 AM, greiter said:

UG Pass and Regicide, think they'll be released by march-ish?

Hopefully yes

On 2/10/2020 at 8:21 AM, Jason Rambo said:

Hey man, love the script. Been working great so far. I am not sure if it is stated that this script wont support magic combat, but I tried using magic and it always banks the necessary runes needed for the spell. Maybe if possible add some rune recognition for the script. Thanks! 

Set the desired spell on autocast when loading equipment

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, vladimirmelnik said:

Banned after using for only 2 hours, 1 hour at a time. good luck. rip 25 bucks

its not the amount which you do it, its the amount of quests you do in a row. this happened to me the first time too but if you are using other scripts before and after this one then its very easy for Jagex to see you are botting. try doing like 1-2 quests max in one day. its not a good idea to do more then that and be using other scripts with it in the same day. 

2 hours ago, WhamBam said:

I like this script a lot and have used it on multiple accounts. It seems like with some quests it changes your attack style and this is a bit problematic for pures. I have an obby mauler that is trying to do priest in peril and it is changing my attack style to accurate. 

It should use the attack style you have set while loading gear on the GUI, or first attack style by default if there is no gear loaded and selected for that specific quest

• Like 1

@Token Quest: The Ascent of Arceuus
Gets stuck at 10:35 in the video. Didn't copy any bit of the logger as I had to leave, but it was saying it couldn't find what stage it was in. Idk if the bot talked to the golem things or not. But it was standing in the middle of the 3 spamming that. Finished the rest manually.

• Heart 1

@Token

I'd recommened to apply a "safespot button" for the Grand Tree quest. Since for lower levels it is hard to complete the quest.

If you go with mage/range you could safespot near the stairs. since u go down there and the demon approaches the character by it self. I think it wouldn't be hard to implement such feature. But still a great job!Insert other media

Edited by StoneyKinoby

1 hour ago, StoneyKinoby said:

@Token

I'd recommened to apply a "safespot button" for the Grand Tree quest. Since for lower levels it is hard to complete the quest.

If you go with mage/range you could safespot near the stairs. since u go down there and the demon approaches the character by it self. I think it wouldn't be hard to implement such feature. But still a great job!Insert other media

Is the safespot not working?