Stealth Quester

Token

Hey, just a suggestion. There's likely lot's of new people to botting, probably thinking oh i can run this bot while im at school for 4 hours. But with any script (in my opinion), you should babysit it, if you get stuck/glitxh out and click some randomnly over and over, its like a guarantee ban, now especially with this script who knows when they push an update and could mess up one of the quests. Jagex security isalways improving. I'd suggest editing Original post and putting in a suggestion to babysit the script, use on MM and not over use.

There seems to be alot of people saying they get banned, I personal;ly have used this script for many accounts, completing all, or most of scripts listed (depending if pure or not), just have to be smart about botting.

/rantend

Edited by greiter

On 1/23/2020 at 8:39 PM, 123klaid said:

after update it seems to get stuck

https://imgur.com/a/FQAL3IX

i closed the script then started it again and seems to be loop

third time i started the script it put all banans in but gets in loop with adding rum in box, but chat is saying rum is alreayd in the box

https://imgur.com/a/LNZDliJ

i finished it manually till i got the key once i got the key i started the script again then it went to the chest without key and now in loop waiting there

https://imgur.com/a/F6MITIK

21 hours ago, 123klaid said:

mirror mode rune mysteries gets stuck at lumbridge tries to run to stairs then run outside and keeps staying in same loop, tried with 4 different accounts

I'm going through a few quests to check for game updates, will go through those shortly

Make sure you set reaction time to 50ms on mirror mode

12 hours ago, greiter said:

Dragon Slayer can now be completed on F2P accounts? Woohoo

Yes, but make sure the account has some decent stats, on P2P it works with fresh lvl 3's but on F2P you may need a combat level of 50+

• Like 1

Had some issues with some quests yesterday (already had items in the bank, didn't register that I did and couldn't get past a point in the quest where you needed that item) 

Was wanting to know - are you looking at adding more quests? So far it's running really great (babysitting). Completed 8 quests in an hour. 

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 10.33.26 am.png

7 hours ago, Crowning said:

Had some issues with some quests yesterday (already had items in the bank, didn't register that I did and couldn't get past a point in the quest where you needed that item) 

Was wanting to know - are you looking at adding more quests? So far it's running really great (babysitting). Completed 8 quests in an hour. 

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 10.33.26 am.png

Yes

30 minutes ago, z0rbius said:

Mirror mode, 50ms reaction, script has gotten stuck as soon as starting the last few times ive tried to use it, it will just walk to a bank open,close,open,close,open,close then just sits there doing nothing, i already have all the items needed in the bank so it doesnt neee anything but to do the quest

When did you create the account? Does it have adventure paths?

Hey there, 

First off amazing script.

Only one or two gripes:

When going to the grand exchange to get items for quests, for me it never checks bank for a varrock teletab and always just walks there.

second and this might be harder to implement, The stamina potion option most of the time takes a stamina pot but hardly ever uses it.

Will update this post if I have any more feedback, thank you for making such an amazing script and please keep adding more quests. Thank you so much

EDIT:

99 percent of the time it never takes a stamina pot from bank even though option is selected, And then when it does take one it will never use it

Would be nice if the bot would take some kind of combat/super set of potions for quest boss battles if selected.

Source: Run thru most of the quests that this script caters for

Edited by Mr_Robot
More feedback 2

16 hours ago, Mr_Robot said:

Hey there, 

First off amazing script.

Only one or two gripes:

When going to the grand exchange to get items for quests, for me it never checks bank for a varrock teletab and always just walks there.

second and this might be harder to implement, The stamina potion option most of the time takes a stamina pot but hardly ever uses it.

Will update this post if I have any more feedback, thank you for making such an amazing script and please keep adding more quests. Thank you so much

EDIT:

99 percent of the time it never takes a stamina pot from bank even though option is selected, And then when it does take one it will never use it

Would be nice if the bot would take some kind of combat/super set of potions for quest boss battles if selected.

Source: Run thru most of the quests that this script caters for

I've begun toggling the stamina pot option off, then on again, and it seems to fix it!