Stealth Quester

Token

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Stealth
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : unfortunately unable to copy from VNC
3. Description: When starting cooks assistant with required items in bank, the bot will repeatedly open and close the bank until the bot is stopped, the required items are withdrawn and the bot is restarted.

Hope this helps, sorry about the logger output.

EDIT: this is now also happening with the second quest in the queue, romeo and juliette

Edited by Tasemu

3 hours ago, Tasemu said:

2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : unfortunately unable to copy from VNC
3. Description: When starting cooks assistant with required items in bank, the bot will repeatedly open and close the bank until the bot is stopped, the required items are withdrawn and the bot is restarted.

EDIT: this is now also happening with the second quest in the queue, romeo and juliette

@Token

im having the same issue.Cant run any quests as all it is doing is opining and closing the bank.

16 hours ago, luckyluuk23 said:

RFD Pirate: would be great if it would just attack the npc's with fists when not bringing a weapon.

Sometimes it just keeps trying to equip a weapon when no weapon was brought.

I may have missed that case, I never tried it without a weapon, but I'll run a test tonight

6 hours ago, zfragale said:

You done a great job! Can i suggest fremenick trials too as well? would be awesome bro 

That's not planned atm but maybe in the future

3 hours ago, Tasemu said:

1 minute ago, sevant said:

@Token

im having the same issue.Cant run any quests as all it is doing is opining and closing the bank.

Disable adventure paths (under quest tab, near minigames/diaries/favour/quests)

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, saa said:

also, for example, for monkey madness, 43 prayer is needed for script to work.

That's a hard-coded requirement, 25 HP and 43 prayer are minimum stats it does Monkey Madness I with

1 hour ago, Tasemu said:

I've noticed that on completion of Demon Slayer, the bot will finish and leave the character standing idle in the stone tower to be killed by dark wizards. Is there something in the config to fix this?

There isn't atm, but I'll add a quick fix for when Demon Slayer is the last quest so it doesn't stay there