Stealth Quester

Token

49 minutes ago, Sackgesicht said:

Hey token, ty for this script it is truly amazing! 

One of its kind really.

Are you planning to add more quests in the future like hunted mine and such? or is it possible to buy it extra?

Yes

They will be included in the same script like others over the last 4 years I've been developing this, I won't release a separate one

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

@token im trying out mirror mode for the first time, i had been using stealth injection until i caught a permaban. I don't believe that SQ is to blame for my ban, my guess is JMods flagged me using a 3rd party client and made a judgement call. Anyway, i've been figuring my way through mirror with little resources available but the one script i cant get to work is SQ. No matter what i do the script starts by checking my fixed screen settings, then opens my bank. At this point the script hangs but does not self terminate. Help me Toki-wan Kinobi, you're my only hope... to not grind through hours of dialogue... from 15 years ago... 

On 1/30/2020 at 2:31 AM, cookieadams said:

@token im trying out mirror mode for the first time, i had been using stealth injection until i caught a permaban. I don't believe that SQ is to blame for my ban, my guess is JMods flagged me using a 3rd party client and made a judgement call. Anyway, i've been figuring my way through mirror with little resources available but the one script i cant get to work is SQ. No matter what i do the script starts by checking my fixed screen settings, then opens my bank. At this point the script hangs but does not self terminate. Help me Toki-wan Kinobi, you're my only hope... to not grind through hours of dialogue... from 15 years ago... 

Could you copy paste the logger contents on pastebin and PM me?

@cookieadamsI had the same problem yesterday when the weekly osrs update came out and came back on in the morning, tried it again and worked. I'm assuming an Osbot clientside interaction was fixed after the osrs update screwed api interactions with the bank up.

I feel like if you test it now it will work, I just tested fishing contest with good results.