Stealth Quester

Token

Nah by the time I reached the end of the list I forgot Lost City requires 31 crafting, Elemental Workshop I also requires 20 crafting. Let me know if you want to test the script instead of buying it as you should always make sure scripts are what you expect them to be before you buy them.

true i guess, ill let you know soon.

On Animal Magnetism it keeps misclicking here. Misclicks glider option and misclicks location to fly to

c9df91fea9e0cc8be56f83794ad90d65.png

Thanks for the report, that's unfortunately an internal error in the webwalker. I think it should work if you start it somewhere else not around Al Kharid as that's where the webwalker might attempt to use shortcuts (and fail to do so) if you have unlocked the gnome gliders.

This got to be the best script I've ever purchased.

I make pures and sell them and this script automates the questing part.

If you add the RFD Freeing Evil dave part it would be awesome!

Thanks for the feedback. Yes the RFD Evil Dave will be added soon after I manage to finish the boss fight in Shadow of the Storm as it's quite a difficult one especially because I aim to do these quests on lowest possible stats.

EDIT: almost finished clearing the Temple Trekking minigame bugs so the Shades of Mort'ton quest will be available in the GUI soon. Also pushed an update to fix many bugs including banking errors in Waterfall Quest and Animal Magnetism, config matching errors for Elemental Workshop I and RFD Pirate Subquest, added a workaround for the webwalking bug occuring in Gertrude's Cat.

Edited by Token
  • Like 2

Thanks for the feedback. Yes the RFD Evil Dave will be added soon after I manage to finish the boss fight in Shadow of the Storm as it's quite a difficult one especially because I aim to do these quests on lowest possible stats.

EDIT: almost finished clearing the Temple Trekking minigame bugs so the Shades of Mort'ton quest will be available in the GUI soon. Also pushed an update to fix many bugs including banking errors in Waterfall Quest and Animal Magnetism, config matching errors for Elemental Workshop I and RFD Pirate Subquest, added a workaround for the webwalking bug occuring in Gertrude's Cat.

wow that's awesome news.

Will definately recommend this script to my friends.

• Like 1