Stealth Quester

Token

The grand exchange event might eventually time out after a few attempts and a popup will appear saying you don't have enough money in bank for the required items. What was the cash stack when this happened?

It was only like 10k and that did eventually pop up. I will buy like 1m on an account after work and then try again! Hopefully runs fine

Hi, i bought this script a few hours ago running it on a brand new account and im loving it, so far at 38 qp without any major hickups.. (got stuck once at vampire slayer trying to talk to the innkeeper when it shold have been going to kill the vampire) Other than that its been going great, been babysitting the whole time :P

Edited by smitth

Hi, i bought this script a few hours ago running it on a brand new account, so far at 38 qp without any major hickups.. (got stuck once at vampire slayer trying to talk to the innkeeper when it shold have been going to kill the vampire) Other than that its been going great, been babysitting the whole time :P

Thanks for the feedback :)

I'll take a look at the innkeeper, haven't seen it getting stuck there yet.

at prince ali rescue it was taking out items from bank and puting them back in and after it did this for 2 times it said "Error: failed to withdraw items - Expected: " And then the bot stopped. I didnt take anything out of the bank everything it bought shold still be there.

EDIT: Its trying to start fishing contest first, Then it tries to start goblin part of RFD, but in logger it says i don't meet the requirements for it. 

Edited by smitth

at prince ali rescue it was taking out items from bank and puting them back in and after it did this for 2 times it said "Error: failed to withdraw items - Expected: " And then the bot stopped. I didnt take anything out of the bank everything it bought shold still be there.

EDIT: Its trying to start fishing contest first, Then it tries to start goblin part of RFD, but in logger it says i don't meet the requirements for it.

Was it at the beginning of the quest or during the quest? The script allows quests which you don't meet requirements for to be added to the quest list but it should just skip them if they reach that quest and you still don't have the requirements for it. That's because it enables you for example to complete Doric's Quest which gives you the mining levels required for The Knight's Sword so it can be done without restarting the script. Was the requirements not met addressed towards Fishing Contest (10 fishing) or the RFD Goblin Subquest (Goblin Diplomacy, Cook's Assistant, RFD Cooking Subquest)?

Is it possible to get another trial? still wanted to test some stuff before I purchase it. So far looked promising. 24 hour is possible

Authed :doge:

I'm not sure wether its for RFD its not meeting the requirements however here is what its saying Also yes the account does still have 1 fishing.. time to powerfish i guess lol

[iNFO][05/14 09:47:14 fm]: Started script : Stealth Quester
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [ERROR] You do not meet the requirements for the current quest
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Current quest: RFD_GOBLIN_SUBQUEST
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Cape Slot: null
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Arrrows Slot: null
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Amulet Slot: null
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Hat Slot: null
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Chest Slot: null
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Legs Slot: null
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Feet Slot: null
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Weapon Slot: null
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Shield Slot: null
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Hands Slot: null
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Ring Slot: null
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Spell: null
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Style: FIRST
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] Food: Swordfish
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:47:18 fm]: [DEBUG] F2PMode: false
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:48:02 fm]: Script Stealth Quester has paused!
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:48:02 fm]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:48:02 fm]: [DEBUG][THREADING] Death handling thread exited
[iNFO][bot #1][05/14 09:48:02 fm]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!