Stealth Quester

Token

getting this issue at the restless ghost quest;

https://gyazo.com/ad7eef91009bc4ebc0bf0b15d97744e6

it uses the head on a closed coffin.

i could't gyazo in time but basically when you are doing druidic rutual,it takes some time to open the gate where you dip the meat in the cauldron.it basically clicks inside the room a couple times before clicking on the gate again.

https://gyazo.com/a8d592132515d69996cf0261c31f3ae9

it was talking with the wrong guy

Thanks for the report, I'll try to include fixes before SDN updates, if it will update today.

Hi can I have 24 hr trial pls

Authed :doge:

For when SDN updates: I have fixed the "wrong tile" interactions which appeared in .58 on Animal Magnetism and Fight Arena and the talking to wrong guard on Fight Arena. I have also looked at The Restless Ghost code and modified something which should fix the reported bug which I personally couldn't reproduce. Shades of Mort'ton is disabled due to a bug related to Temple Trekking (the script will be playing the Temple Trekking minigame for you during this quest, on the official minigame world) and will be fixed shortly. 

In other news: the script will reach the 40 quests mark this weekend and I'm working on clearing all config conflicts from the RFD series and if there are any problems left with the Waterfall Quest banking (that runs on a special code).

Edited by Token

when doing waterfall quest,why does it buy 20 falador teleports?

https://gyazo.com/42ea54811ad667b5431d3621db982729

When doing Waterfall Quest it would buy an enormous amount of supplies as it dies quite often on level 3's. I think the falador teleports were used in an earlier version of the script a lot to bank after deaths as in these early versions it would always bank at falador, unlike now where it can detect the closest bank and just use that one instead. I'll rewrite Waterfall Quest in the following days because a lot of the code in there (like the falador teleports) that is outdated and I have better code for it, and it's a really popular quest because it's done on level 3 accounts.

Keeps trying to buy amulet of glories from ge..

Only problem is ge doesnt support 3 charged ones..  

EDIT: MY EQUIPPED GEAR HAS A GLORY (3) MAKE SURE YOU DONT HAVE DEGRADABLE ITEMS EQUIPPED<3

Love script ;)

Thanks for the report, there are some weird stuff with charged items that I'll have to address in the next updates. If anything weird goes on, try not to use charged items as gear presets :)

Would we be seeing prequests to evil dave, and evil dave for rfd soon?

That would complete the mith gloves section for a pure ;)

Yes, I was wondering whether to add Evil Dave or the Lumbridge Guide but I think I'll go for Evil Dave even though it might be a lot longer because it has lower requirements so it makes it more accessible.