[Webwalking] Issue's with walking in edgevile{WebWalking]

Cookie Monstaaa

Im using mirror mode with the up to date client

Only 1 bot at a time running

Using Czar Stronghold Script

When walking from the barbarian village the bot will walking to where the yew trees are located and then spend 10 mins sitting there looking for the map, then it logs out and doesn't try again. The last update fixed this but it seem to be happening again?.

I'm pretty sure i've fixed that bug so @czar, I need a confirmation that collision data is still not refreshing.

I dont think so man unless its @Czar, because when i run non mirror mode the scripts work flawlessly for hours and yet when i run in  mirror mode they seem to crash after 4 hours or so.... see here is a proggy from another dev and its almost 12 hours non mirror mode

2i0suwz.png

I'm pretty sure i've fixed that bug so @czar, I need a confirmation that collision data is still not refreshing.

It seems to have improved by a lot ever since you made that update biggrin.png, but there is still that rare chance which it can happen :s

but a chicken killer stays in one place, it doesn't move around (so it's not refreshing the map many times) like a stronghold script, a stronghold script loads a new region at least 4-5 times in 1 trip tongue.png

^ i may be wrong on this, mgi confirm please 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

It seems to have improved by a lot ever since you made that update biggrin.png, but there is still that rare chance which it can happen :s

but a chicken killer stays in one place, it doesn't move around (so it's not refreshing the map many times) like a stronghold script, a stronghold script loads a new region at least 4-5 times in 1 trip tongue.png

^ i may be wrong on this, mgi confirm please 

yes that is true @czar! :)

I love your scripts in non mirror mode i have a 24 hour progress report in the [perfect fisher! ^.^ <3

But there is the odd chance with mirror that i dont like to take ty <3

When it is patched and happy days i will use mirror mode again! :D