[First Public Script] xScript Dharok Nightmare Zone [Prayer Flicking] [overloads] [22 prayer required

poormayo

Description:

Participates in Nightmare Zone.  Uses overloads when they ware off and keeps player at 1 hp for hours.  maximizes absorption potions to cut costs drastically.  Minimum 55k xp/hr in Attack, Strength, or Defense

Get yourself to 51 hp and flick prayer manually (make sure you have your quick prayers set.)

Enter a dream with the desired inventory (overloads and absorbs) that you want.

Script supports any location within the dream (I prefer corners)

This is now a public release, so I will be supporting requests and new features in the future, as we move forward!

Features:

- Supports Overload Potions [Requires them right now]

- Supports Prayer Flicking (rapid heal to keep hp at 1)

- Proper Setup Runs Bot For 3 Hr 40 Mins Without User Input or longer

- Paint (still modifying) 

- GUI

- Supports Absorb Potions Automatically

- Starts your own dream assuming you have the quest requirements, and sufficient stored supplies.

- Armor repair once it breaks

- Requests:

​Buying Games (Input player name(s) to buy from)

Special Weapon Support

Buy Potions Once it runs out (if less than full inventory)

Personalized locations (NW, SW, NE, SE, center)

- Done

- Not started

- Partially Done

Progress reports:

1wC8ma9.png

4ZLiKLR.png

Thanks!

xScript (poormayo)

Edited by poormayo
  • Like 9

I am looking for the proper way to upload the JAR file for users to download.  Anyone that can advise, please offer your assistance.  Thank you!

I look forward to developing many more scripts.  (I made a local Law Rune Crafter as well.  It has a bug though where this one runs perfectly for me.)

^^^^^^^^

Clearly he's looking for some help. Stop posting "sweet/nicebro/gl dude". Actually try and help this fucker. 

I am looking for the proper way to upload the JAR file for users to download.  Anyone that can advise, please offer your assistance.  Thank you!

I look forward to developing many more scripts.  (I made a local Law Rune Crafter as well.  It has a bug though where this one runs perfectly for me.)

^^^^^^^^

Clearly he's looking for some help. Stop posting "sweet/nicebro/gl dude". Actually try and help this fucker. 

Good way to upload the files are on Dropbox, then you can use Orangedox to monitor downloads/create links :P

Gratz on the release when you get it sorted :P

Thanks all for the support and suggestions.  I will modify my feature list to reflect what I plan to put in based on that feedback and then start working on each feature :)

Apply for scripter I or II biggrin.png

That way you can get it on the SDN...

or just use dropbox, I think that's an easy way.

Khaleesi

I will upload the current version to dropbox within a couple hours and update original post with a link to it.  From there, anyone interested in testing need only ask and I will provide the JAR and any details they would need to run the script correctly.

Thanks again and I will be updating often

Awesome, was looking to buy a nmz script and maybe I can help test your script for you. Some cool additions would be supporting all methods you just input special weapon primary etc, supporting the power surge and also support for buying games just inputting a buyers name into a list

Thanks for offering to help.

DL link is : https://dl.orangedox.com/xq9Tk5W7sV4DKx9WEK

ask me any questions.  Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.

Take screenshots if anything strange happens along with a copy of the log from logger if possible.

Could you add some locations to stand? Like center, northwest, north east, southwest and soundeast?

Buying potions when out

Both are good ideas.  I will add both (won't be immediate, but I will get to them)  I had already considered buying potions but never included it I guess.  I did not think of location though, but that is important too.