OSBot 2.4.8 - Interactions

Alek

-Cleaned up InteractionEvent and made a bunch of adjustments.

For those who are new to scripting at OSBot, InteractionEvent handles just about everything allowing you to rapidly develop scripts. A few checks which it makes:

-Custom visibility checks, optimized for mouse destinations
-Rotating the camera

-Walking to the object if the camera adjustment fails/doesn't help
-Various inventory checks such as if an item is selected

-Equipment checks

... and a few other checks/handlers

It seems about every month or so I'm working on this event because it's widely used among both new and experienced scripters. If you want anything changed/improved in this event, post in this topic. I'll work on this event (yet again) until Monday, after that I'm going to work on some new stuff.

Let me know how this version works in the comments below, I'll keep a close eye.

• Like 13
  • Developer

Thanks for the reports. Alek is aware of the banking bugs and working to resolve them.

Does this update mean we cant use proxies on mirror mode? and if we can use proxies on mirror mode does anyone know how to do it?

It was never possible to use proxies in mirror mode. The warning when you started mirror mode stated such. Think about it, mirror only runs after the game has connected to RS. So, by the time we can do anything, the game is already connected (without a proxy). If you want proxies, you're going to have to set it up prior to the game connecting. That's on you to handle since it's beyond the limits of mirror.

Thanks for the reports. Alek is aware of the banking bugs and working to resolve them.

It was never possible to use proxies in mirror mode. The warning when you started mirror mode stated such. Think about it, mirror only runs after the game has connected to RS. So, by the time we can do anything, the game is already connected (without a proxy). If you want proxies, you're going to have to set it up prior to the game connecting. That's on you to handle since it's beyond the limits of mirror.

Okay, im very new to osbot could you please tell me a way in witch i can do this so i can bot safely as my ip is flagged