Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

3 hours ago, Jono Singa said:

Yeah pretty sure i just got scammed lol only just bought this script and i cannot load anything up

theres something definitely wrong with your script because other scripts are opening but yours doesnt can i also get my money back this is a joke

or else i'll be forced to charge back the money.

I wouldnt charge back just wait a day or two script was running just fine a few hours before the update all his scripts are down probably just needs some tweeking. It worked very well before the update if  you're curious..

Yeah pretty sure i just got scammed lol only just bought this script and i cannot load anything up

theres something definitely wrong with your script because other scripts are opening but yours doesnt can i also get my money back this is a joke

No1 thinks about checking the forums? or atleast his profile status feed.

If you attempt a charge back you'll be IP banned from the site

Script seems to be working and launching perfectly fine now :D

New Update (v167)

- Dodgy necklace beta mode: you can now choose how many to withdraw and it will use the necklaces up completely for better pickpocketing

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours gl guys :D 

EDIT: Proof script is launching normally again:

ISyvAur.png

Edited by Czar

18 hours ago, Sanders said:

Not sure if I am doing wrong but for some reason if you try to run the script on Ardougne Knight that are in the bank, the script will bank coins after every pickpocket. It works fine everywhere else.

w2LrwzV.png

Also @Czar would it be possible to add an option where if target you are trying to pickpocket re-spawns, in my case Ardougne Knight, would it be possible for the bot to stop and log out? Right now if you use one of the knights other people are using and the knight is fucked up by someone, he will then start pickpocketing the knight elsewhere and it always makes people report you.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO