Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 2/5/2018 at 3:30 PM, Czar said:

Script seems to be working and launching perfectly fine now :D

New Update (v167)

- Dodgy necklace beta mode: you can now choose how many to withdraw and it will use the necklaces up completely for better pickpocketing

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours gl guys :D 

EDIT: Proof script is launching normally again:

ISyvAur.png

H.A.M hideout implemented yet?

Upcoming update is for H.A.M., I had to re-write lots of the script to support customized banking. Will be adding gloves of silence re-write for dodgy necklace combo

HAM is the next update for sure, apologies for the delay

As for knights of ardy and re-spawns, I will investigate it when it banks, weird, maybe it's clicking on the bank due to zoomed in view?

As for re-spawning npcs, so if the script just teleports away, stop the script? It is really easy if so! Confirm please.

thanks for all the support and feedback guys, more updates to come :D 

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Upcoming update is for H.A.M., I had to re-write lots of the script to support customized banking. Will be adding gloves of silence re-write for dodgy necklace combo

As for knights of ardy and re-spawns, I will investigate it when it banks, weird, maybe it's clicking on the bank due to zoomed in view?

As for re-spawning npcs, so if the script just teleports away, stop the script? It is really easy if so! Confirm please.

Nah, it doesn't seem like it's misclicking even if you have a normal view. It pickpockets and then it casually just banks those big 200 coins lol. I tried changing the option available but it seems like the problem is tied to the script itself. It seems like whenever you are in the bank with the loot you choose to keep from your pickpocket targets, it automatically starts with banking them first.

On 01/02/2018 at 2:02 PM, dmrfc92 said:

hey man, i bought your fishing and motherlode mine scripts last year, they both work perfectly. Whats the ban rate on this script and could you please give me a trial, thanks in advance ;)

@Czar

Hey mate,you liked my post for a trial, not sure if you have gave me one yet, but you'll be able to see I haven't used it, so if you can give a trial il try it out before purchase, thanks man 

On 2/8/2018 at 5:06 PM, Czar said:

eta on update?

If the script gets stuck try the OSBot webwalker option, it's purely walker related and osbot's webwalker is getting more and more features and is stable IMO.

New features Update was delayed for 1 more day, all scripters on OSBot had to update their scripts to support the latest version of OSBot client v2.5 (new API) which should be live soon, once the api update is done I will be pushing the new features update for the script (ham, improvements, knight spawns etc)

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO