[Development Build] OSBot 2.4.X - New Client Interface

Alek

This release marks the final interface which was split from Netbeans, so that takes a tremendous load off of my plate. I took this opportunity to overhaul the design of our client interface which suffered from a few design issues. Specifically speaking, this new design allows for us to implement resizable mode because the logger and side panel (bot monitor) were re-worked. No ETA on resizable mode or even a promise to work on it, but the option is a bit more available now.

The breakdown:

1. The side panel with a list of bots has now been moved to a menu with a "bot monitor" placed right on your current bot. It looks pretty snazzy in my opinion, it's also a bit easier to navigate. See the screenshot below for reference.

2. The logger has been completely removed from the client interface and it has received its own interface. Once again, this was mainly done with resizable mode in mind in case we decide to work on it.

3. Script function buttons are now "intelligent", this should help guide newer botters. For instance if your script is running, the play button will be disabled and the pause button and stop button will be enabled.

There was a ton of code changed and I tried to be pretty careful, however bugs on a big initial release is inevitable. I'll be monitoring this thread closely; please let me know of any issues you encounter.

OSBot240.png

Hope you guys like the changes

-The OSBot Staff

• Like 14