$9.99 voucher + script giveaway! [Look inside bruh]

Bobrocket

To celebrate my free script, OmniMen, pickpocketing over 500,000 men, I have decided to do a little giveaway.
You can enter in a few ways:

• Fill out the short survey listed below in this thread
  • Change your signature to one of those listed below

You can do both for 2 entries. For your signature entry to be valid, it must remain your signature until the winners are picked. You also must post in the thread saying that you have changed your signature to reflect the ones below.

Survey:

Have you ever used (or considered) using Omni Scripts? If so, which script(s)?:
What is your honest opinion of Omni Scripts from either what you have seen or what you have experienced?:
If you could pick one script for me to make (be reasonable), what would it be and why?:
Why do you deserve to win one of the prizes?:

Signatures:
With images

[center][url=http://osbot.org/forum/topic/83844-999-voucher-script-giveaway-look-inside-bruh/][color=#ffffff][b]Click here for a chance to win a $9.99 voucher along with some scripts![/b][/color][/url][/center]
[center][b][url=http://osbot.org/forum/topic/76812-omnipocket-beta-thieve-anything-pathfinding-flawless/][img=http://i.imgur.com/h3v1Vhf.png][/url][url=http://osbot.org/forum/topic/81222-][color=#ffa07a][img=http://i.imgur.com/1Rb4nGR.png][/url][/b][/center]

Looks like:

Click here for a chance to win a $9.99 voucher along with some scripts!

h3v1Vhf.png1Rb4nGR.png

Without images

[center][url=http://osbot.org/forum/topic/83844-999-voucher-script-giveaway-look-inside-bruh/][color=#ffffff][b]Click here for a chance to win a $9.99 voucher along with some scripts![/b][/color][/url][/center]
[center][b][url=http://osbot.org/forum/topic/76812-omnipocket-beta-thieve-anything-pathfinding-flawless/][color=#ffa07a][OmniPocket - OSBot's bestest™ thieving script!][/color][/url][url=http://osbot.org/forum/topic/81222-][color=#ffa07a][OmniFletch - OSBot's bestest™ fletching script!][/color][/url][/b][/center]

Looks like:

Click here for a chance to win a $9.99 voucher along with some scripts!

[OmniPocket - OSBot's bestest™ thieving script!][OmniFletch - OSBot's bestest™ fletching script!]

Applying signatures:

Go to this page, click the light switch in your editor and paste the correct code inside.

Click "Save Changes".

Prizes:

• First Prize - a $9.99 store voucher, OmniPocket and OmniFletch!
  • Second Prize - OmniPocket and OmniFletch
  • Third Prize - Either OmniPocket or OmniFletch (you choose)

How am I going to pick winners:

I am going to tally up how many entries each person has and assign a random number to each one. I am going to pick a random entry three times, the first one being the first prize, second being the second prize etc.

I will announce the winners in this thread and message them as appropriate.

This giveaway will end in 2 weeks from the time I post this (ending on the 19th of October). May the odds ever be in your favour smile.png

Edited by Bobrocket
  • Like 1

Have you ever used (or considered) using Omni Scripts? If so, which script(s)?: No

What is your honest opinion of Omni Scripts from either what you have seen or what you have experienced?: Omni fletcher seems the best ouf of the fletchers because I haven't had a greyname bitch about it yet.

If you could pick one script for me to make (be reasonable), what would it be and why?: A working green dragon killer

Why do you deserve to win one of the prizes?: Do it or ill ban your ass from the chatbox

Edited by Muffins
  • Like 2

Have you ever used (or considered) using Omni Scripts? If so, which script(s)?: OmniFletch, OmniPocket

What is your honest opinion of Omni Scripts from either what you have seen or what you have experienced?: They are really good, but there were some issues but they are fixed I think.

If you could pick one script for me to make (be reasonable), what would it be and why?: Cannon ball maker.

Why do you deserve to win one of the prizes?: I  pretty much break all of your scripts and you have to fix it. :/

Edited by Viliuks
  • Like 1

Have you ever used (or considered) using Omni Scripts? If so, which script(s)?: Yes OmniFletch if i ever need fletching.

What is your honest opinion of Omni Scripts from either what you have seen or what you have experienced?: I did not hear anyone complaining yet just positive stuff.

If you could pick one script for me to make (be reasonable), what would it be and why?: OmniChop

Why do you deserve to win one of the prizes?: I don't but its worth a shot tongue.png

Edited by Okabe
  • Like 1

Please dont enter me for the prize draw (if u do then all i would want is to try the task system on omnifletch lol)

Have you ever used (or considered) using Omni Scripts? If so, which script(s)?: no
What is your honest opinion of Omni Scripts from either what you have seen or what you have experienced?:  they seem to have no fans
If you could pick one script for me to make (be reasonable), what would it be and why?: AIO Slayer because we don't have one
Why do you deserve to win one of the prizes?: I don't

• Like 1

Have you ever used (or considered) using Omni Scripts? If so, which script(s)?: No, and i never plan to
What is your honest opinion of Omni Scripts from either what you have seen or what you have experienced?:

They are a piece of buggy as fuck software that does nothing but put a big "Ban me" tag on the botter, the shit got stuck in the bank for fuck sake.
If you could pick one script for me to make (be reasonable), what would it be and why?:

An auto suicide script, just so you can end it all.

You wanted honesty

• Like 1

Have you ever used (or considered) using Omni Scripts? If so, which script(s)?:

• I have had a trial of OmniFletch

• I like the scripts, especially the professional antiban you have placed. I love what you have going for your epic thieving script, looks extremely promising.

• Skeletal Wyverns bot. None on this forum, a huge monkey maker in game and for you too. 

• I am an avid posted on these forums, and if I am using a script, I always provide feedback to the scripter. I do not just report bugs - I take screenshots, explain in detail, post version numbers - the whole 9 yards - to assist you, the scripter. You can think of me as an awesome script tester if you please. smile.png
Edited by Rocket
  • Like 1

Have you ever used (or considered) using Omni Scripts? If so, which script(s)?: nu
What is your honest opinion of Omni Scripts from either what you have seen or what you have experienced?: apparently theyre good
If you could pick one script for me to make (be reasonable), what would it be and why?:a dragon killer?
Why do you deserve to win one of the prizes?: because ive never won a god damn giveaway

• Like 1

Have you ever used (or considered) using Omni Scripts? If so, which script(s)?: no
What is your honest opinion of Omni Scripts from either what you have seen or what you have experienced?: looks cool
If you could pick one script for me to make (be reasonable), what would it be and why?: a good planker 
Why do you deserve to win one of the prizes?:  obv cause im anne

• Like 1

Have you ever used (or considered) using Omni Scripts? If so, which script(s)?: Omnifletch
What is your honest opinion of Omni Scripts from either what you have seen or what you have experienced?: Good scripts with great support.
If you could pick one script for me to make (be reasonable), what would it be and why?: Slayer, because it's a really hard time wasting skill.
Why do you deserve to win one of the prizes?: because I'm a poor fuck.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever used (or considered) using Omni Scripts? If so, which script(s)?: Never heard of them, but considering them now
What is your honest opinion of Omni Scripts from either what you have seen or what you have experienced?: I dont know, havent tried it neither heard of it
If you could pick one script for me to make (be reasonable), what would it be and why?: Moneymaking, because of people like me are lazy and have no idea how to make gold.
Why do you deserve to win one of the prizes?: I dont, but i want to win

Edited by Dipzy