[Development Build] OSBot 2.3.111 - New Settings Interface - F2P/P2P Preference - Grand Exchange

Alek

Over the last couple of months I've been working towards hand writing all the OSBot interfaces from scratch, a time consuming process but something I believe is important when considering new operating systems (namely Windows 8 and 10) and newer versions of Java. Each interface is not only re-written stripping it from the old GUI maker, but a good chunk of features are usually packed along with it. 

When considering user feedback, a large concern was the language used to describe break features. In order to meet the needs of our community, the break settings have been re-worked and hopefully make it easier for new botters to understand them. Please note the new feature "Stop script on logout", stopping your script after you botted for a defined (or slightly randomized) period of time. The randomization will most likely be a percentage between 10-15% (if selected) for all you anti-ban junkies out there.

GpfVwi4.png

The F2P/P2P preference is for starting a new bot tab only; this feature is immediately available to all development build users. In this build however, the breaks have been disabled while I spend some time re-writing the actual break manager. This service will most likely restore for 2.3.112 and that version has a good chance of being placed on the stable build track.

Changelog:

-Updated GrandExchange setOfferPrice()

-Updated GrandExchange setOfferAmount()

-Updated GrandExchange confirm()

-Added F2P/P2P world preference

-Re-wrote Settings interface

--Added number checks to bot/break fields

--Removed model debugs from debug tab, please use entity hover debug

-Various patches and fixes

Happy Botting

-The OSBot Staff

• Like 7

can we get a disable "Mirror client BETA (x32) vblah blah" "Please not that proxies are not supported yet" because I am usually in mirror mode when writing my script and those two pieces of text are where the mouse position and player position shows up

or atleast move the position of the debug strings down a bit :D

@alek

Really like the new design, and the compactness. Just a thought - perhaps make the text fields Jspinners instead. Spinners are more conventional when inputting numbers i think :D Other than that, it's awesome!!

apa

• Like 1

or atleast move the position of the debug strings down a bit biggrin.png

@alek

Really like the new design, and the compactness. Just a thought - perhaps make the text fields Jspinners instead. Spinners are more conventional when inputting numbers i think biggrin.png Other than that, it's awesome!!

apa

Thought about spinners but i didn't want to miss an opportunity to use regex.