Chief script reviews

Master Chief

I haven't botted in almost 2 years. Back in the game now, I want to provide a list of decent script reviews for people to refer to so they can get a detailed, trusted review. This list may stay small, may grow larger. My goal in botting isn't to try every script. Rather, when I'm doing my normal botting - I'll review each script I use. 

If you're a script writer and would like a detailed review of any sort, pm me. Same goes if you have a script on here and has had a significant update, causing my review to be out dated.

Script - DreamFletcher AIO

Writer - @Eliot

• Overall rating - 10/10
  • Pros - Almost never encounters errors/gets stuck, can be run for long periods of times because of this. Human like mouse movements. Supports everything fletching related, and all banks. Completes the tasks fast, but not bot-like fast. Trusted script writer
  • Cons - Mouse movements seem to be very similar every time it banks. 
  • Would I use again? - Yes
  • Price I would pay for it - $5-$10

Overall I think this is a very good script. One of the best fletching scripts I've used. You can request a free trial, which I highly recommend. Also a few things could be played with, such as the movements. They're human like - but each time it banks, the mouse goes far into the top left corner of my bank then turns around ... every time. I wouldn't advise suiciding with this script for that reason, but sticking to 6-10 hours a day would probably be rather safe for now.

Script - Khal Warrior Guild

Writer - @Khaleesi

• Overall rating - 9/10
  • Pros - Good combat exp, will collect warriors tokens along with defenders. You can just run it for a few hours anytime you lose your dragon defender and you'll have it back soon. Easy to understand GUI
  • Cons - Experienced an issue when I didn't go talk to Kamfreena when I got the next defender, keeping me on the same defender for ~an hour until I came back to see it. Also if you have loot turned on, the bot will run to pickup other loot once it spawns, even if it is currently fighting something.
  • Would I use again? - Yes!!
  • Price I would pay for it - $5-$10 

If you're like me and hate putting hours and hours into boring mini-games in order to get an item, use this script. Don't keep paying for services to get your defenders, but use this. In the long run it will save you money. The issue I mentioned with loot can be easily fixed too.

Script - Usain Bolter and Darter

Writer - @liverare

• Overall rating - 9/10
  • Pros - Fastest exp for fletching, excellent gui that is easy to use. Supports everything you would want from this script
  • Cons - costs a lot of GP / exp, but that's with the method - not the script
  • Would I use again? - yes, without a doubt
  • Price I would pay for it - around $2 

Overall I think this script is exactly what you would expect and want. It has a solid paint over the client displaying information you would want to know, and a separate window with more detailed information. There isn't really antiban but considering you would achieve 99 fletching in a max of around 20 hours, you could probably just suicide it one day and be fine, or space out 5 hours every day and get 99 fletching so quick. My only issue I experienced was a personal problem (me not being able to afford enough supplies to keep the script running longer than 2 hours). If you want 99 fletching extremely fast with a 10m (or less, depending on your current level) loss, use this script. I'm level 94 right now and if I bought all the supplies, I would get to 99 in ~10 hours, losing ~5m

Edited by Master Chief
  • Like 5

Thanks for the kind words, we've been doing a lot of works on our scripts and the script will feature more obvious antiban later today. Cheers! smile.png

Edit: I'll give you a trial once the new features are added if you'd like. 

Let me know whenever that happens because I would love to try it out again and update my review!

24 hour trial starts now. HMU if you find any issues!

People should do this some more! biggrin.png

Thanks both of you guys, and also @liverare, for allowing me to test their scripts temporarily! Excellent work from everyone so far

Edited by Master Chief