Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Got more changes/tweaks coming up, will also add some more behaviour options in the last tab, as well as the sandstone plugin today, more changes to clicking ore, dropping ore, adding some sort of mistakes for anti-ban, etc. Keep the suggestions/feedback coming, I will make sure the bot works exactly how you guys' want it to, but please bear in mind anti-ban needs to be a key factor.

For the impling, don't worry about this, it's actually very lucky + a positive that it did that, looks like the mouse handler did it's job (in terms of antiban), unless the bot didn't know how to return to the mining spot after clicking it? In any case I will do some tweaks/improvements here. Remember that monotonous actions = super detected, so variation (in any form) will help with the longevity of your accounts (and thus preventing bans). As for the rapid mouse, will add some changes to this, did you enable any options such as pre-hover next rock, or sequence/ordered mining? Please confirm! @85mining99. I will make the script work better you.

As for trials - activated double trial time, so you guys can test and compare versions/updates, enjoy!

As for botting 8 hours nice! Please bot responsibly, let me know how it goes, update us on your progress please :D Be careful though there was a mass ban wave on monday!

For breaks I would recommend taking 2-3 hour breaks IMO, just make sure not to bot in popular areas and you will be fine. If you do, then take longer breaks as necessary for better results ^^ :D

Sandstone just designing the setup options and it's live :D I can't wait to release.

As for trials activated enjoy :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO