Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Script is back online thanks to Token for being a beast. Gl guys :D 

@Czar right now the bot doesn't work for sandstone mining. It does a great job mining the sandstone and putting in the grinder. But, once the water skins are out of water, it just stops. Doesn't use humidify to refill them (I tried with the runes in and out of a rune pouch). Not sure why it's happening, but it would be great if you fixed this. 

• Like 1

Will be posting an update for @thekingwillwhip, so sorry about the issue. Update coming up. Did you make sure to disable spell filtering? Also can you confirm if on resized? It may not work in resized/full-screen client. For full-screen I think we gotta turn on filtering, and for non-fullscreen we gotta turn it off. Right click magic tab -> disable spell filtering. In the meantime i'll check it out

Dropping speed @a3476344610 you gotta enable shift-dropping if you want quicker dropping. In the meantime I will check it out and see which tweaks need to be made for the coming version.

@Leet07 It should be located at the top right -> settings -> options -> Mirror -> untick let the script decide and then you'll be able to set your own reaction timer. I highly recommend keeping fps at 50, and reaction time to sub-200, preferably 100ms for the best results.

Trials activated enjoy!

9 hours ago, Czar said:

Will be posting an update for @thekingwillwhip, so sorry about the issue. Update coming up. Did you make sure to disable spell filtering? Also can you confirm if on resized? It may not work in resized/full-screen client. For full-screen I think we gotta turn on filtering, and for non-fullscreen we gotta turn it off. Right click magic tab -> disable spell filtering. In the meantime i'll check it out

Dropping speed @a3476344610 you gotta enable shift-dropping if you want quicker dropping. In the meantime I will check it out and see which tweaks need to be made for the coming version.

@Leet07 It should be located at the top right -> settings -> options -> Mirror -> untick let the script decide and then you'll be able to set your own reaction timer. I highly recommend keeping fps at 50, and reaction time to sub-200, preferably 100ms for the best results.

Trials activated enjoy!

Hi @Czar - just tested it. I'm using the normal sized client in mirror mode. I tried with and without spell book filtering. When the water skins are at 0 the bot won't even begin mining sandstone. If I go with waterskins above 0, it'll mine until they run out. When I start the script with water skins at 0, the bot stays at this: 

1750067880_ScreenShot2020-06-16at10_32_47AM.thumb.png.d8c558fce9e28b2847f286d1dc94590e.png

Edited by thekingwillwhip
  • Like 1

For p2p, I highly, highly recommend Zeah - the ban rate and risks over there are greatly reduced. Can probably get away with 2-3x longer botting hours there, until it starts getting populated. Right now it’s empty, I don’t think anyone mines there really.

@thekingwillwhip Found issue, will be posting a fix for sandstone shortly. Ty sir!

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO