Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

reaction timer of 500-1000 ms is still too slow, you need 50ms if running mirror mode (only if you care about speed) otherwise stealth injection would have to be used since it's the faster client :D

As for logging out every 30 seconds this isn't programmed in the script to happen, are you experiencing any errors in the console log? Please confirm so I can help you get started ^^ :D

As for trials - done good luck enjoy :D Got a nice update underway, some features that were requested for a long time ^^ :D 

As for selecting rock while walking - should be fixed in the upcoming version thanks for the find ^^ :D CLI mode yep it is coming, along with saved profiles and task mode :D

Just posted a huge update, re-wrote a lot of code allowing for further advancements to the script such as CLI, task mode, GE, muling. All of these will be in the next update.

As for banking, let me give it another test run and see if everything's okay - I will add a patch for it ASAP :D

EDIT:

Done - posted update v129.1 banking for some options is improved greatly, everything's back to normal and good, enjoy :D Update will automatically go live within a few hours, just need to wait until it's verified by staff.

All trials activated double time so you can compare updates, enjoy :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO