Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Hey Czar, when selected pre-hover, the cursor hovers over my character every time, is there something that can be done? This is with the new version (v131.0) This is in List Mode with Tin at Fally West. Just tried manual select mode and pre hover works!

Secondly, when I manually select rocks with mine rocks in order and prehover checked, the bot more often than not hovers out of order. Itll mine the rocks in order most of the time it seems, but only after hovering over a different rock. Can you make it so that it will also pre hover in order?

Edited by elishle

Will make some changes to prehover, it was primarily designed for screen mode, however I will try and make it work with list mode, if not then I may have to disable it for list mode, we will see how the code goes. Can you confirm if you have 'ordered mining' option enabled? In any case, I will make sure it works better for you - update coming up.

Recent update also just went live, enjoy guys. Trials also activated, good luck!

Confirmed that ordered mining was selected. Thanks man! What you said makes since about hovering being intended for screen mode. The ordered mining issue happened in screen mode, btw. Selected the three iron ores at Al Kharid, and the rocks would get mined in order but pre hover seemed to be random. Thanks for everything!

Hello Czar,

Could you please increase the rate at which the bot drops the ores? Have it on 50ms mirror mode and the bot drops ore at about half the speed of a human.

EDIT: Disregard what I said, just discovered shift-click drop was a thing lol (Haven't played in about a decade....)

Pre-hover definitely needs work though. Almost always pre-hovers but switches to other ore instead (Al-Karid iron ore).

Edited by Emerald12

Will make some changes to pre-hover, please only use it if you have up to 3 rocks saved, it's not supported for more than 2 but maybe we can squeeze in 3. I will add support for more in the upcoming version, so you will be able to pre-hover all rocks in a sequence.

Also glad to hear shfit drop made it quicker, enjoy - let me know if you run into any other issues guys, so I can help & add more updaets :)

• Like 1

Hey Czar,

I'm having trouble with the Drop all mode, when inventory is full it will keep the mouse hovering op the rock and is just standing still. (Mirror-mode on 50ms + using Rock selection)
Mine 1 Drop 1 & Bank mode seems to work fine.
1 thing i noticed is that when using Mine 1 Drop 1 it doesn't use shift drop, is shift drop not supported when using this method?

standing still after inventory full log:
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:11 PM]: "mining_interrupt" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:11 PM]: "mining_interrupt" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:11 PM]: Item won in slot 24.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:13 PM]: 1) Click the rock!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:17 PM]: Item won in slot 25.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:18 PM]: "mining_interrupt" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:18 PM]: "mining_interrupt" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:19 PM]: 1) Click the rock!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:23 PM]: "mining_interrupt" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:23 PM]: "mining_interrupt" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:23 PM]: Item won in slot 26.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:25 PM]: 1) Click the rock!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:29 PM]: Item won in slot 27.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:30 PM]: "mining_interrupt" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:18:30 PM]: "mining_interrupt" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:19:03 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Miner...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/10 02:19:03 PM]: Script Perfect Miner has exited!

mining bug.png

Edited by new_evil

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO