Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

For p2p, I highly, highly recommend Zeah - the ban rate and risks over there are greatly reduced. Can probably get away with 2-3x longer botting hours there, until it starts getting populated. Right now it’s empty, I don’t think anyone mines there really.

@thekingwillwhip Found issue, will be posting a fix for sandstone shortly. Ty sir!

Ty - excited to try it out!

Edit - let me know once you push the update. In sandstone area and can test it out immediately! :)

Edited by thekingwillwhip
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Czar said:

The sandstone update should now be live, enjoy. Lemme know if there are any other issues or changes you'd like me to make. gl guys! :D Apologies for the delay.

As for trials - activated enjoy!

It appears that my request for a trial hasn't been activated, I'd like to trial it before a purchase to see if it meets my needs.

2 hours ago, exodus4tune said:

It appears that my request for a trial hasn't been activated, I'd like to trial it before a purchase to see if it meets my needs.

re-activated, refresh scripts, please confirm if it doesn't appear I will try again. Gl sir :D Please bot responsibly ^^

@thekingwillwhip have you had a chance to try the bot yet, sandstone is much better now

5 hours ago, Czar said:

re-activated, refresh scripts, please confirm if it doesn't appear I will try again. Gl sir :D Please bot responsibly ^^

@thekingwillwhip have you had a chance to try the bot yet, sandstone is much better now

10k buckets of sand down today - working perfectly. Thank you for fixing!!

Now just waiting for you to add Demonic Gorillas to perfect fighter so I can use my crafting gains on some Zenytes :)

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO