Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Immediately regret buying... It doesn't work in Shilo for gem rocks. It always gets stuck on the way to/from the bank. 

Also, the way it behaves when standing in the middle of a triangle of ores is inefficient. It could anticipate iron ores respawning by clicking to orient the character at the next available ore... 

http://i.imgur.com/GxJoWZt.gifv

Overall, not very pleased. But it's much better than training by hand. 

Edited by bottingbandit
  • Like 1

Hmm have you tried a different webwalk option for shilo gems? There should be different results. I will test and patch asap. As for efficiency and anticipating hmm I can add a system like that, will convert some code from my other skill scripts which will be useful. Update coming up. ^^ :D 

Activated trials gl guys :D 

Hi there, bought this yesterday and all going ok, only problem I have is that when am trying to mine, if someone mines that ore before me it will continue to mine even though the deposit is depleted and therefore won't click on the next ore till it has finished "mining". This is lowering xp by quite a lot, any ideas? 

• Like 1

Enable spam click mode to avoid users stealing your ore, it is recommended for rocks which deplete faster than usual (e.g. competitive mining)

As for shilo, will add a quick update ASAP, should be back to normal in the upcoming update ^^ :D hopefully it's improved with a hotfix (non-processed update) :D 

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Enable spam click mode to avoid users stealing your ore, it is recommended for rocks which deplete faster than usual (e.g. competitive mining)

As for shilo, will add a quick update ASAP, should be back to normal in the upcoming update ^^ :D hopefully it's improved with a hotfix (non-processed update) :D 

This doesn't fix the problem of "Mining" when there's no ore in that deposit. The problem is when the ore respawns it doesn't reclick on the deposit while it is currently mining which means it misses out on a lot of potential ore. 

7 hours ago, Czar said:

He means for u to add ore(colour) detection like if u are interacting with empty rock ignore it and mine the other one :)

2 hours ago, Defraize said:

This doesn't fix the problem of "Mining" when there's no ore in that deposit. The problem is when the ore respawns it doesn't reclick on the deposit while it is currently mining which means it misses out on a lot of potential ore. 

42 minutes ago, progamerz said:

He means for u to add ore(colour) detection like if u are interacting with empty rock ignore it and mine the other one :)

This, if possible!

Also, I feel like it instantly clicks on the ore when it respawns, does this effect ban rates at all?

Edited by Defraize

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO