Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

For those of you experiencing the bot clicking on wrong spell: make sure to disable spell filtering in-game by right clicking the magic spell icon and hitting Disable, it will make it work ^^ :D

Posted new update (v137.1)

- Changes to stun, and stun-alching (all stunnable spells including alching)
- Improvements to speed on both
- Added function to correct game resolution
- Added function to correct spell filtering trigger

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, next update will be the auto-spell filtering disable function (automatic)

Also guys, depending on the zoom, the script behaves differently. If the zoom is too near, the script behaves faster, if the zoom is far away, it will be more of a normal speed, so adjust the zoom accordingly! ^^ :D This (in my opinion) also helps with anti-ban since it allows the script to behave differently for each player's machine (in terms of latency/cycle speed), and their zoom level.

Edited by Czar

I have run a few elite scripts from here and this is a good one. However doesnt matter if im alching or superheating in 2.5hrs exactly the bot client gets shut down and i come back to pc with nothing on my screen as if i never opened it. Other scripts have been run 24hrs + no issues only magic aio has this issue. Does it have something to do with the high volume of people in world 2? Czar help me out!

With stun-alching you need to be super careful not to bot in high population areas, you gotta find a nice place and reply to in-game chat otherwise players may talk to you etc etc. Also it may have been a delay ban, we can't rule anything out. I highly recommend using a spot in zeah to stun-alch, preferably any area that is above/below ground where no players really wander.

@M A Y H E M With mirror client you need to lower the reaction timer from 1000ms to 50m using the SHIFT + F3/F4 keys, otherwise there will always be a slight pause between actions (because the two clients are communicating with eachother at a 1000ms latency)

@aneltality Awesome added results to main thread thanks my friend ^^ :D Update us on more progress please :) 

@isaac8294 Are you using 64 bit java as opposed to 32 bit? It allows for more memory to be used by the JVM. There is a small memory leak with the VIP client but it is being worked on, try not to start/stop the bot too many times, it's best to launch a fresh client, start script and just let it roll. It could be the high volume of players, but it may be solved by turning off rendering and hiding the paint too ^^ :D

@bisk Glad to hear, good luck on 99 my friend ^^ :D Update us please :D

On 12/31/2019 at 7:26 PM, John Foster said:

Perm macroing major ban after less than an hour of stun alching on my main..

Stun alching is very risky. Hell i got banned using just curse to 25 and then teleports to 50 on a low level pure, maybe 1½ hours of botting in total. Mind you this was in f2p.

The safest bet is nearly always alching. I've botted countless accounts to 94 with high alch and never recieved a ban. Way back in the days i just used an autoclicker with a preset timer and even that didn't get me banned, don't try that one today though!

Edited by LarsLarsen

It all depends where, how, and the duration of your bots. Botting on multiple accounts on the same machine = big no no (in my experience). Alching is good if you alch in a good location where you won't get reported by other players. Stun-alching is more public and more open to reports (especially if you ignore player chat and don't interact with other players) so you need to find a really good location, preferably an above-ground or below-ground area with low population.