Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hello Czar, I am trying to use High Alch but there is a 1 sometimes 2 second delay before clicking on the alched item. I am getting 21k exp per hour or less and it is taking long to alch each item. I have lowered the ms reaction to 50, using mirror mode and I have already installed java 64bit version but it doesnt get any better. I have also disabled rendering. 

How can I fix this?

Thank you.

It seems it only happens on mirror mode. I have tried using stealth injection and it goes way quicker.  Are you going to update it for mirror mode any time soon?

Edited by Javiergtrz

Mirror mode is a bit slower than the normal client so everything is delayed - from animations to inventory changes, interface changes, npc changes. I will try and do everything I can to speed up the script side though ^^ :D

As for the mouse being the same, maybe you mean the order of enchanting the items? Aside from that, rest assured that the osbot mouse never clicks the same position (despite looking so) due to the osbot's proprietary randomized mouse system. I can always change the order of enchanting by offering a dropdown of various options if that's what you guys'd like? :D

As for level-up dialogue, I will add an update so that it doesn't immediately close the dialogue, thanks for the suggestion :D

@waldenfarms which spell are you casting, I will help you change the delay - usually there's two options; normal and faster mode, if anything is missing let me know! :D

Mouse offscreen - will definitely add this for enchanting (and slow mode) - thanks! :D

For the input box you need to type the NPC's full exact name, doesn't matter about case sensitive so no worries there. Please let me know how it goes so I can help, confirm if it does the trick or not. In the meantime I will rename the input box and add a label telling users to type the npc name ^^ :D

As for break handler and stop conditions, stop conditions I can easily convert over from my fighter bot's alerts/stop system, however with breaks I will need more suggestions on how you want the break system to act, when, where and what. Maybe the first version of the custom break handler will just be an extended list of randomized breaking patterns or something, you guys choose :D

As for trials - done good luck guys :D

Also quick reminder - please make sure to disable spell filtering when using the bot, so the bot clicks the correct spell. You can disable spell filtering by right clicking the magic tab it's just 1 button ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

Superglass make isnt working. Just sits in the mage tab and won't do anything.

edit: im an idiot, my apologies. Got it to work.

edit 2: Love the script but i will say 2 things. It does some weird camera movements when picking up the molten glass from the ground and it stalls for a little longer than i think is normal when banking the glass. Great otherwise though.

Edited by wazad
fixed

4 hours ago, Czar said:

For the input box you need to type the NPC's full exact name, doesn't matter about case sensitive so no worries there. Please let me know how it goes so I can help, confirm if it does the trick or not. In the meantime I will rename the input box and add a label telling users to type the npc name ^^ :D

As for break handler and stop conditions, stop conditions I can easily convert over from my fighter bot's alerts/stop system, however with breaks I will need more suggestions on how you want the break system to act, when, where and what. Maybe the first version of the custom break handler will just be an extended list of randomized breaking patterns or something, you guys choose :D

As for trials - done good luck guys :D

Also quick reminder - please make sure to disable spell filtering when using the bot, so the bot clicks the correct spell. You can disable spell filtering by right clicking the magic tab it's just 1 button ^^ :D

My trial didn't go through? i just tried to load it up its not in my sdn

51 minutes ago, Czar said:

Make sure to disable spell filtering by right-clicking the magic tab in-game, it should work, if it doesn't work please confirm. Also I don't fully understand your message please clarify so I can help ^^ :D

right clicking to disable spell filtering solved my issue. it was barely missing the stun button and getting stuck in a loop trying to click the lv 6 enchant spell as a result. thank you for your quick reply!

• Like 1

For stun alching you gotta type the npc name in the setup window, also you need to make sure spell filtering is disabled by right clicking the magic tab. Also fixed mode/classic mode resolution needs to be on for better stability, so make sure to turn off resized/fullscreen resolution on your client. :D

Also glad to hear that spell filtering solved your problem enjoy friend - please let me know if you have any more questions/issues so I can help :D

As for trials, done good luck :D