Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Awesome!! :D Gratz on 99, post some screenshots of results for the thread if you can ^^ :D Now that's what I call smart botting 😉

As for 90-99 it totally depends on your cash stack, yep stun-alching is good please make sure to avoid botting in popular areas where lots of players walk by etc. For cheaper 99s there are numerous spells in lunar that break-even or even profit sometimes - here is a chart of all the profits/xp/time for all spells: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Pay-to-play_Magic_training :D 

As for afk splashing just gave you a trial, there are a few free scripts that already do splashing on here. However if you still wanna try it I gave you a trial - make sure to select damage spells and choose your npc, type the npc name and it will do the rest ^^ :D

As for trials activated gl guys enjoy :D

16 hours ago, Czar said:

Awesome!! :D Gratz on 99, post some screenshots of results for the thread if you can ^^ :D Now that's what I call smart botting 😉

As for 90-99 it totally depends on your cash stack, yep stun-alching is good please make sure to avoid botting in popular areas where lots of players walk by etc. For cheaper 99s there are numerous spells in lunar that break-even or even profit sometimes - here is a chart of all the profits/xp/time for all spells: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Pay-to-play_Magic_training :D 

As for afk splashing just gave you a trial, there are a few free scripts that already do splashing on here. However if you still wanna try it I gave you a trial - make sure to select damage spells and choose your npc, type the npc name and it will do the rest ^^ :D

As for trials activated gl guys enjoy :D

Could I get a free trial as well?

thanks!

Just purchased. 

Trying low alch - need to finish to 55 - asks "how many to alch" I put in a number - it clicks on spell book, clicks on lo level alch, logs out. 

I am trying to alch feathers. 

Is there a way to "set the item"?

Just tried to also use "teleport spells" 

Box comes up here and asks "Enter item name to alch... " 

Help appreciated!

Edited by elitesocial

i don't really think this script is in need of trails..its been around a long time and has nothing but good reviews? 

i thought trials were for new scripts with not many users?..

i thought the more people using a script would make it more detectable so in my eyes trails are bad for people who have already purchased? 

or is this incorrect?

• Like 1