Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hi - Great script! However the bot seems to misclick the 'String Jewellery' spell and clicks the 'Stat Restore Pot Share' around 3 or 4 times before I clicks the string jewellery spell.

Bot #1][12/17 01:15:23 PM]: "sa_strung_jewellery" changed to "131"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:23 PM]: "sa_strung_jewellery" changed to "132"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:27 PM]: Near bank, opening
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:27 PM]: Option for [Grand Exchange booth] is [Bank]
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:27 PM]: move there
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:28 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait up to 800ms after opening bank 2"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:28 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait 3s until bank is open until bank/depo open 1.1"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:28 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait up to 700ms after opening bank 3"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:34 PM]: Withdrawn: [Dragonstone amulet (u)] x [0].
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:36 PM]: Casting from click area... [OPENED TAB]
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:36 PM]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:36 PM]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:43 PM]: Casting from click area... [OPENED TAB]
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:43 PM]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:43 PM]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:52 PM]: Casting from click area... [OPENED TAB]
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:15:53 PM]: Script Perfect Magic has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:16:07 PM]: Script Perfect Magic has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:16:12 PM]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:16:19 PM]: Casting from click area... [OPENED TAB]
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:16:19 PM]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:16:20 PM]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:16:22 PM]: Script Perfect Magic has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:16:38 PM]: Script Perfect Magic has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:16:41 PM]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:16:44 PM]: Script Perfect Magic has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:17:06 PM]: Animation received, new [4412]
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:17:06 PM]: "sa_strung_jewellery" changed to "133"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:17:06 PM]: "sa_strung_jewellery" changed to "134"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 01:17:07 PM]: "sa_strung_jewellery" changed to "135"

Hi - Sorry to post again but i'm having problems with the lunar spell book.. the bot is having the same problem with Humidify.. the bot is repeatedly clicking the spell next to it.

[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 06:49:39 PM]: FAILED
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 06:49:39 PM]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 06:49:43 PM]: FAILED

• Like 1

Make sure to disable spell filtering and turning off resized resolution in-game, it will work better ^^ :D

edit: right click the magic spell tab and hit 'Disable spell filtering', then go to settings tab and set the game resolution to the classic one (no resized)

Edited by Czar

On 12/16/2019 at 6:52 AM, Czar said:

New Update (v135)

- Added changes to speed in various spells (stun-alch and superheating)
-- Added further improvements to mouse when superheating
- Made improvements to stun-alch for both non-fast and fast mode
- Added looting molten glass when casting superglass make
- Added a patch for resized mode and casting spells

Thanks for all the feedback guys, just doing a final round of testing and will be pushing the update. This version will automatically go live within 24 hours good luck guys ^^ :D

Thanks for your work :) 

stun-alching is MUCH better. Stun spells by themselves are still kind of sketchy but to be fair 99% of magic training is post level 55 so I understand if that doesn't take much of a priority. 

In the case that I'm an idiot and suck at explaining stuff, here's a couple of .gifs

https://imgur.com/a/tBbXZZ7

Essentially: Why attempt to cast the curse twice to only achieve one actual cast? Above is the script, bottom is how most players curse. 

Edited by Jacksonpm23
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Thanks for your work :) 

stun-alching is MUCH better. Stun spells by themselves are still kind of sketchy but to be fair 99% of magic training is post level 55 so I understand if that doesn't take much of a priority. 

In the case that I'm an idiot and suck at explaining stuff, here's a couple of .gifs

https://imgur.com/a/tBbXZZ7

Essentially: Why attempt to cast the curse twice to only achieve one actual cast? Above is the script, bottom is how most players curse. 

I will do another update for stuns, I couldn't get it to double click at all, tried mirror and non-mirror, are you using fast mode or non-fast mode? I tried in a high-pop world and low-pop to make sure latency/lag isn't affecting it, and if all else fails I will just add a longer delay so it doesn't go for another stun attempt. Expect another update shortly ^^ :D EDIT: Ah my mistake, I hadn't edited stunning only (without stun-alching), I will do so immediately ^^ :D

1 hour ago, dumb child said:

just bought script, works very nice except for one thing that needs to be updated, the stun - alch doesn't work for me because its trying to click one of the enchant spells instead of the stun spell I think this is because of the new modern spells that have been added maybe?

Hmm did you make sure to disable spell filtering (by right clicking the magic tab) and setting the game resolution to fixed/classic mode (by turning off resized) please confirm. In the meantime I will do some more tests with alching, also I will need to see if the spellbook layout has changed recently ^^ :D

I will make sure the script is 100% suited for you guys, thanks for all the feedback :D

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

56 minutes ago, Czar said:

I will do another update for stuns, I couldn't get it to double click at all, tried mirror and non-mirror, are you using fast mode or non-fast mode? I tried in a high-pop world and low-pop to make sure latency/lag isn't affecting it, and if all else fails I will just add a longer delay so it doesn't go for another stun attempt. Expect another update shortly ^^ :D EDIT: Ah my mistake, I hadn't edited stunning only (without stun-alching), I will do so immediately ^^ :D

Hmm did you make sure to disable spell filtering (by right clicking the magic tab) and setting the game resolution to fixed/classic mode (by turning off resized) please confirm. In the meantime I will do some more tests with alching, also I will need to see if the spellbook layout has changed recently ^^ :D

I will make sure the script is 100% suited for you guys, thanks for all the feedback :D

Czar, you are the absolute BEST!! Thanks :) and yeah, it was cursing ONLY not the stun-alch option, which you seem to have figured out. I own like 6 of your scripts for a reason!

Edited by Jacksonpm23

On 12/20/2019 at 7:04 PM, Czar said:

i got from 80-85 mage so quick im gaining 181kxp/hr not even using "Faster" mode i take breaks every 3 hours for like 30 minutes for anti ban and im loving this script rn