Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

On 11/8/2019 at 4:50 PM, WhygADemo said:

great script I literally only use ur scripts and project pacts aio hunter and mollys chaos druids, im sitting at like 60 magic rn doing alch teleport is this the safest method to hit 99 mage?

even safer when skipping teleport and just alching in w 301 or 302 at ge in a spot with a lot of other people

• Like 1

Make sure to disable spell filtering by right clicking the magic spell tab. Also make sure to set the game resolution to the small-fixed one instead of resized, it will work much better ^^ :D:D Please confirm if it still doesn't work better, in which I will investigate the code again and add an update for you ASAP :D

EDIT:

As for best places to stun-alch, anywhere where there are not many players - make sure to avoid populated areas with the exception of GE bankstanding. I wouldn't personally alch because it invites in-game chat and if you miss it, other players can report you. I usually do bankstanding spells and stun-alching in remote areas, anywhere in Zeah is fine.

Edited by Czar

found a bug, im trying to use the tan leather mode with blue dhides, injection mode, the script goes to the spell tab and doesnt click any spells. it sits in between spells and tries to click. ive tried every combination of filters and nothing works. also tried humidify of clay, it clicks right next to the spell with combat spells hidden and the spell to the left with no spells hidden.

Make sure to disable spell filtering and set the game resolution to fixed/static, classic mode instead of resized, it will work ^^ :D (ps right click the magic tab to disable spell filtering completely)

As for bans, bankstanding methods/skills are super low banrate, did you by any chance have any previous botting history or botted on multiple accounts simultaneously? Please confirm, I will help ^^ :D 

As for looting excess molten glass not yet but I am planning on adding a function to loot them from ground for extra profit ^^ :D 

@Czar Seems like the problem I mentioned a couple months ago when I used it on my other main was missed! When stuning/stun-alching while NOT using the "fast mode" it doubles the stun on the NPC before the first animation is complete every time. So it clicks cast curse > clicks object > clicks cast curse again > clicks on object.... before it even finished the first one each time. I know you mentioned something about being on mirror mode and that I can slow the speed? How do I go about doing that? Also it says "Current Delay: 0 " idk if that's something I can change on my end. 

I tried doing the shift + F2-F5 to see if that would do anything but it just made the client more laggy

Edit: Doing stun-alching with an imbued heart and that works fine so far 

Edited by Xanthippie
  • Like 1

New Update (v135)

- Added changes to speed in various spells (stun-alch and superheating)
-- Added further improvements to mouse when superheating
- Made improvements to stun-alch for both non-fast and fast mode
- Added looting molten glass when casting superglass make
- Added a patch for resized mode and casting spells

Thanks for all the feedback guys, just doing a final round of testing and will be pushing the update. This version will automatically go live within 24 hours good luck guys ^^ :D

• Heart 2