Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hmm if the mouse goes to dream, then set the game resolution to the classic RS layout, turn off resized mode completely and it will work much better ^^ :D (re: spin flax spell, and in general)

1-55 mode sounds like an epic idea I will be introducing a whole new selection of features in the next major version thank you ^^ :D the entire setup window will be changed too.

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm if the mouse goes to dream, then set the game resolution to the classic RS layout, turn off resized mode completely and it will work much better ^^ :D (re: spin flax spell, and in general)

1-55 mode sounds like an epic idea I will be introducing a whole new selection of features in the next major version thank you ^^ :D the entire setup window will be changed too.

What features? Why keep it a secret? haha

57 minutes ago, Czar said:

Make sure not to bot too much, use breaks and try use mirror if you can. No more than 8 hours a day (bankstanding skills/methods only) and you will have great success.

As for features, soon :D

I was only given a 1 days ban, Would it be silly to bot again on that account after already receiving a ban or if im smart do you think id be fine?

On 9/17/2019 at 7:48 PM, Smellmyfinga said:

I was only given a 1 days ban, Would it be silly to bot again on that account after already receiving a ban or if im smart do you think id be fine?

I tried this... left it for like 3 moths and then tried to bot like 30 min sessions but got banned after a few days -.- 
Sooo i would say dont do it 😛 

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure to reduce the mirror mode reaction timer from 1000ms to 50ms using the SHIFT + F3/F4 keys, please confirm if you are already doing this.

Remember guys, mirror mode gives you better protection against bans, but it is also slower than the stealth injection client.

If not using mirror at all, then please also confirm. In the meantime I will check out the code for plank make to ensure it doesn't need further updating since game updates.

when using superheat, mouse moves after every click like 1-2mm, thats not humanlike at all, when you usually keep the mouse exact same spot for as long as possible (half bag) when playing legit.. 

ps, banned after 30mins of superheating :D

not complaining tho, this script has gotten me 99 mage on 2 accounts already :)

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I am using mirror mode. Yes, I am using 50 ms. It's fine if you can't make it any faster...but it is only a problem/concern when you are clicking on a mahogany plank that was just created and not the log behind it. An easy fix would be to start from the bottom and work your way up instead of trying to work from the top.

Edit: even though mirror mode is slower..... manual plank make is theoretically clocked at 1.8 seconds compared to a 3 second automatic plank make timer. If manual plank make is not generating 140k xp per hour, it doesn't make sense to use it. The risk vs. reward of 90k xp/hr(current automatic plank make average) and 105k xp/hr(current manual plank make average) is too high.

Edited by Nicholas Nielsen

While making jewellery it doesn't align right really. It clicks once enchant on the amulet and then it automatically does all the inventory without manual input. But if you do use manual input then it does it automatically and it clicks on the amulet, but the problem is that quite often manual tries to enchant a ring that has just been enchanted 1-2 seconds ago by automatically... this makes it seem quite more bot-like.

What I suggest is letting 'manual' start from the bottom and then works its way up, because 'automatically' starts from the top and then works its way down.

Could you pretty please do this... soon if you can... before I get banned! :(

Thank you for this script regardlessly, been a long term customer.

Edited by Jesus Christ

For speed the only thing I can suggest is stealth injection, trust me you will not have any issues, especially with bankstanding skills like magic (plank-making). Bankstanding skills are virtually invisible for the most part, just try not to bot crazy amount of hours a day.

I have some ideas planned on how to configure/workaround mirror mode to bypass it's slow speed which I will be hopefully finishing today/early tomorrow. This also applies to enchant jewellery spell, the client is realizing that the old jewellery is still there and it's trying to enchant it. I will do a workaround for this too.

Edited by Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

For speed the only thing I can suggest is stealth injection, trust me you will not have any issues, especially with bankstanding skills like magic (plank-making). Bankstanding skills are virtually invisible for the most part, just try not to bot crazy amount of hours a day.

I have some ideas planned on how to configure/workaround mirror mode to bypass it's slow speed which I will be hopefully finishing today/early tomorrow. This also applies to enchant jewellery spell, the client is realizing that the old jewellery is still there and it's trying to enchant it. I will do a workaround for this too.

change your avatar back to the big tiddy girls