Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Script works great the only thing I would recommend is not using stun/curse+alch for training, every thing went smooth when I was just alching but I switched to curse alching for 2 hours and got banned. I botted with a few scripts so I wasnt sure which one it was so I bought a cheap 5 dollar aged account off PlayerAuctions and curse alched for 45 minutes and woke up to a ban. Stick to alching or tele for now, the speed might be too high imo

Well it depends which npc you curse alch, it seems you are botting in a high ban rate area, I would be casting spells in a low population area to improve success with avoiding bans. Personally I would advise against teleporting since it is very public and can easily catch player reports, no matter which bot you use so unless you are super careful and babysit the bot it will be difficult. Please try with other areas and update us on the feedback ^^ :D 

On 7/7/2019 at 11:08 AM, MSTFLP said:

Script works great the only thing I would recommend is not using stun/curse+alch for training, every thing went smooth when I was just alching but I switched to curse alching for 2 hours and got banned. I botted with a few scripts so I wasnt sure which one it was so I bought a cheap 5 dollar aged account off PlayerAuctions and curse alched for 45 minutes and woke up to a ban. Stick to alching or tele for now, the speed might be too high imo

Where were you stun+alching? I did 60-95 in a couple weeks in low visited areas without generous breaks. 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 8:13 PM, Czar said:

Make sure to have negative magic bonus (-65 bonus) before any curse/stun spell, it should work better. Also make sure you set the osrs game resolution to small, fixed mode instead of resized, can you confirm this please :D

As for trials, activated good luck guys :D

Will speed up enchant jewellery for you, as for cursing, some people are saying it's too slow, some are saying it's too fast, I will be releasing the speed slider as soon as I can, so everybody wins ^^ :D 

Alching - GE is fine, it would be even better if you could interact/chat while botting to blend in, should lower the ban rates significantly ^^ :D

So for stun-alching I think the difference is between injected vs mirror mode. Injected I was getting crazy xp rates and unrealistically high efficiency/timing while stun alching but in mirror mode even after messing around with response rate/fps the bot would stun/curse, click high alch, and then wait almost a full second before clicking my item. Selecting curse and attacking the NPC was normal and quick but it seems like the alching part in mirror mode is delayed.

Also, just regular high alching seems to be much slower in mirror mode as well, injected I was getting 65k+ xp per hour while in mirror mode I'm hovering around 55k. Just wanted to give a heads up if you wanted to look into it

• Like 1

Glad to hear, looking forward to more results and progress reports ^^ :D Good luck, try and recover your old account via the forum mods, it's possible :D

As for mirror mode and delays, yep mirror mode is delayed but it all depends on reaction timer, the default is 1000ms so it will be 1,000 millieseconds late to everything that happens in-game. The ideal value is around 50ms, you can change it via the shortcut keys: SHIFT + F3/F4 :D