Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Czar one of my favorite scripters. after a long look at linux & windows internals and reverse engineering in C, I think I am going to produce some test scripts and release the first one to the free SDN.
Anyways, your scripts are by far better than 95% of the community here and I am confident enough to say all bot scripts or logic to act human is top bracket. YOU ARE GOLD CZAR,

I was hoping I could get a trial for perfect magic

Also, if I could help you with auditing your scripts since I've been here almost 9 years and botted prior to RS3. I no longer get bans and could also gift you a private server SOCKS proxy for RuneScape or a VPN for all your internet devices to encrypt and mask your IP. message me if interested! I have learned so much since I was away, I am about to undergo the task of making a client in C/C++ and work with inline assembly, but OSBOT will be my daily driver until I get a book worth of code & then do the same for Linux... I hope you're living large czar, great to see you still active.

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Gunman ty for clarify :boge:  the trick to buying it is to turn off automatic renewal when purchasing I think xD @Herpalerps

You guys are in for a big update <3 I am finishing up on adding automatic GE restocking it's going to be epic :boge: 

Here is a sneak peek of the update coming, NOTE: it's unreleased atm I'm testing this feature.

flqfIcT.png

• 2 weeks later...